Sufism, also known as tasawwuf, is defined as many things, but perhaps the most beautiful definition is that it is a mystical science that teaches one to purify the soul, beautify it and connect with (or travel into the presence of) the divine. Some of the best known storytellers of Sufism are Rumi and Hafiz.
- Ancient SagesImprove yourself through the wisdom of the ancient sages.
- Great PeopleGreat thinkers, unique artists, revolutionaries...
Paths to Awareness
- The Human MindCultivating understanding through self-discovery.
- SpiritualityIntroducing a variety of spiritual beliefs & traditions.
- Natural WorldDiscover the depths of the beauty of nature.
- Life-Changing ArtsBooks, poems, paintings, photographs & movies.
- Words of Wisdom
- DS Newsletter
A confirmation e-mail has been sent to validate your request.Your newsletter subscription has been confirmed.Your newsletter subscription has been cancelled.There was an error processing your request.Please enter a valid email address.Would you like to be notified of recent DS happenings?