Your Invitation to DS

By Sabina

Your Invitation to DS

Postby Sabina » Sat May 01, 2010 12:56 pm

I thought it would be nice to add a page to DS in which all of us, the members, invite others to Deep Spirits. An invitation from each one of us individually.

Please add your invitation as a reply to this thread. It doesn't have to be long, it can be, if you want it to be.. no rules really. It is entirely left up to you.
I look forward to your replies and if anything is not clear, let me know.. <3
Thank you!
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Your Invitation to DS

Postby Metatron » Sat May 01, 2010 3:40 pm

When I bumped into this site, I didn't know it was going to give me as much as it did and still does. It is a garden for cultivating the most gorgeous plant there is to find - the flower we call Human Thought. It's gardening equipment includes a tap with the best quality water of Knowledge, and with the help of it's digging tools you will find it easy to get to the roots of Truth found Deep under the Flower we all grow. Add a little Enlightenment and your Spirit will never ever hunger again. The suffocating weed of Deception has no place here, we know the best of ways to take care of it!
Who the hell is it you try to impress?

All you have to do is learn to care less!
Metatron

State of Mind or Tendency: Sleepy
Kudos: 13

Postby mirjana » Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 pm

I was attracted to the idea of Deep Spirit to collect unified knowledge and ideas. To become one of gatherers of ancient wisdom was very inspiring for me. The idea to make an impact as a group of kindred souls seemed also very appealing to me. Besides, I loved the design of Deep Spirits as it corresponded to that what DS declared to stand for as well as to my emotional being.
But, the development of Deep Spirits has surpassed all my expectations. It became my soul’s oasis where I found many kindred spirits with whom I can talk about everything, motivated to learn more and inspired to give myself as much as I can. Great place to be self. It became my coffee, my meditation, and place to meet dear friends and hear wise things from them, my learning and my personal growth.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby dermot » Sun May 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome to DS, if you are viewing the site with an interest in taking part......please pop in and say hello!
dermot.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
Kudos: 52

Postby Ryan » Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Come one, come all... don't be shy,
Step right up! Be you gal or guy!
Open your chest and pour out your moths!
Just take part in the wild array of talks.
Explore the under growths from beneath your feet,
Pull up a stool and prop up your feet.
There's magic in the nooks in places all around,
All kinds of things to be discovered, the trivial and profound!
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby HGolightly » Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I have discovered a forum that is sincerely helping me to re-discover a heightened sense of consciousness that is utterly magical.

It is a fabulous place to dig deep within the mind to learn, be creative, cultivate friendships, and for those who desire an experience that is truly unique and like no other.

I have found a sense of interrelatedness here on Deep Spirits that has been curative in restoring my equilibrium.
<3
HGolightly

State of Mind or Tendency: Cheerful
Kudos: 15

Postby Heidi » Tue May 11, 2010 11:47 pm

In "Deep Spirits" I have found an oasis where I can enjoy the pure water of wisdom, the shade and protection of privacy and the company of open-minded friends.

Just perfect in a "wild, wild world."
Heidi

State of Mind or Tendency: Cool
Kudos: 17

Postby ubermensch » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am

Finally a place where I don't feel like an outsider. A place with like minded people who know, and are searching for deeper meaning to life other than the standard (religious) text books they hand out in each culture. I have been alone , not lonely , but alone with ideas and no one to bounce them off of to see if they have validity or practicality . I have met no one in Ohio who can identify with being the observer of thoughts , and know that thought is not necessarily you, but a condition one has developed over time through the influence of parents , society , teachers and so on . Within my first week I met someone who could relate to just that. I am very grateful for this site as it has given me the confidence to solidify some existing ideas, rethink other ideas, and be introduced to new ones . Which has ultimately led me to practice them with greater frequency knowing there are others out there trying as well.
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Hitlers War David Irving
Favorite movie: The Game
Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 6

Return to DS Chronicle