Your In Therapy ....

Alternative healing, natural holistic medicine
Stories, tips, rituals, techniques or questions,...

Your In Therapy ....

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:26 pm

I have been sick for about 2 months , with a few days here and there of feeling good . Mentally I have been in a fog , physically I havent been quite right either , lethargic , weak , and somewhat depressed . I discovered about a month ago that candida ( yeast overgrowth) was most likely the cause of my ailments. Trying to treat it naturally with diet and exercise is a very difficult process being that it feeds on almost everything and you have to be incredibly cognizant of any and all sugars , artificial ones as well . Even potatoes turn to sugar in the blood stream feeding the problem even more . The worst part are the gut wrenching stomach aches and the junk thoughts that accompany it . Im quite positive a persons IQ is lowered by about 100 points when in serious pain . So yesterday I spent about 8 hours on the couch doubled over and came to the conclusion I need to check some ancient texts for some kind of remedy. I have a preference for Indian philosophy and alot of their religious ideas so thats where I began . I ended up with the Ayurvedic texts and was not very pleased to see what the prescription for my ailment was . However I was in serious pain and at my wits end , so without much thought so as not to make the treatment any more uncomfortable than it was , I peed in a cup and drank it down in 4 gulps . I felt unbelievably better in 30 min. I had energy both physically and mentally , and I could literally feel the fog lift from my brain . I continued this treatment all last night and into today . I also took the Ayurveda's advice and woke at 5 AM to drink morning urine which contains the sleep hormones to get into deeper modes of meditation. This also works very well and the more literature I read on this subject the more sense it makes from a scientific and spiritual standpoint . My workout after meditation was better than the ones I had prior to me being sick . Perhaps some of this is all in my head , as drinking your own urine does empower you mentally, but it also seems to empower you physically, and it is most definitely a conscious altering experience.
Further research has shown that pharmacies have known about the healing properties of urine for a while now , most anti-aging skin care , and fertility drugs contain "urea" which is just one of the beneficial compounds in urine . Some companies in america even collect the urine of citizens to make medicines . It is also one of the best anti-fungal, anti-inflammatories, anti-bacterial and chock full of other electrons and vitamins . Theres just too many good things to list here . I do realize how crazy this sounds , but if you are sick with just about anything , from the flu to allergies and cant find another cure . I would most definitely recommend urine therapy ..... Does anyone else have any experience with this type of treatment ?????? =0) I should also add that my urine was quite clear due to my careful diet , which is also suggested by the Ayurveda .
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Hitlers War David Irving
Favorite movie: The Game
Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 6

Re: Your In Therapy ....

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Lord Shiva and his bowl of urine ...
Attachments
shiva-aum.jpg
shiva-aum.jpg (53.43 KiB) Viewed 14747 times
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions

Postby Sabina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I am familiar with urine as medicine, though I haven't drank it yet.
I applied it once as a treatment for an earache. It was a child who had the earache, it was incredibly painful, and so some of its urine was used for the ear and it relieved the pain within half an hour. Less than 10 minutes actually, if I remember correctly (this was years ago).
I haven't been in a situation to use it personally, though I don't think I would have a problem with that. I don't think you are crazy or sound crazy at all for doing what you did. It did cross my mind though, that you are very brave for posting this publicly, so cool.
You get a kudos from me. ;0)
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby Ryan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Hmm... interesting... I was not aware of any orally administered medicinal uses for urine. I was aware that peeing on rashes and other topical ailments/irritations would produce favorable results... even treating an ear infection with urine. But being that I am also aware, that when dehydrating, drinking your own urine will increase your thirst and accelerate dehydration it never crossed my mind that there were any internal benefits.

I did take a nice swig of urine once... I used to work in a sawmill and used a 3 liter bottle as a "johnny on the spot"... and well... I just picked up the wrong bottle for the wrong reason... I don't remember any increase in health status but I know my heart started beating very fast.
=0@

Anyway, sorry to hear you have been ill and in so much pain, but on the other hand thanks for the info and glad to hear you are feeling better.
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 50

Postby Sabina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

80|
I just realized, after reading Ryan's post, that I completely ignored - at least in words - your current and past health status!
So... 80|

I am sorry you have had such a hard time... (Does this have anything to do with picking mushrooms a few months ago??) and I am also happy to hear you are feeling better!
Cheers to urine and Ayurveda!
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm

HAHAHA not sure about brave. I did have second thoughts about pushing that submit button , but honestly I feel so alive with energy that the desire to scream out "Im healed and this is what healed me" was greater than the desire to hide away in some corner . The effects seem lasting also , as I am still on some kind of natural high. Realizing that part of this is knowing I am beyond the effects of being sick , but certainly the other part is very real and knowing the cure only doubles the pleasure.
Ive read about it healing ear aches and many other maladies . Thats awesome you have first hand experience with this therapy . Its quite unusual and the more I read about it the more interested I get. I am looking into parts of the day where I can experiment with capturing hormones , such as testosterone , melatonin , adrenaline and pain killing compounds (endorphins), obviously i will have to inflict some pain to get a few of those , but one only requires me waking up before the sun . From a weight lifting standpoint this would have some interesting effects , and from a meditative standpoint some spiritual deepening experiences . Ill let you know how it goes . CHEERS ... =0@
ubermensch

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Interesting you say that about the mushrooms , the ones I was after (Panaeolus foenisecii) contain high amounts of seretonin , 5-htp ,and 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid all that cross the blood brain barrier with no problem ( by the way they contain no hallucinogens ). In my attempt to gain more clarity of thought I was eating them twice a day, one at a time . I believe the fungus aggravated the yeast which caused a crazy overgrowth , leaving me sick and referring back to my quote about there not being any old , and bold mushroom hunters ... What can I say , I have a very adventurous spirit , coupled with a short memory .
ubermensch

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

After reading all day about this the best analogy I can come up with is , its like cream on top of milk , the milk (blood) can only use so much of the cream (urine) (electrolytes , vitamins , proteins, enzymes, hormones ) so the milk pushes it to the top ( bladder ) kind of expelling it . Reintroducing it would be akin to mixing the milk and cream together , of course some of the cream will remain in the milk , but it will again push out what it can not use. I havent drank it back to back to back like some articles suggest. I dilute it quite a bit by shoving lots of lemon water thru my system then I recapture again . Im surprised to hear that about it expediting dehydration as urine is 95% water 2.5% of urea and the remaining 2.5% is a mixture of minerals , salts, hormones and enzymes. Anyway I would suggest at least a small experimentation on everyones part , even if it is done secretly . Thanks for the well wishes , but honestly , if this is what had to happen to discover something so intriguing Im all for it . Perhaps I should watch my optimistic naivety ....
ubermensch

Postby mirjana » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Welcome back Ubermensch. =0) I am sorry that you have suffered so much and so long. =0(
But, you story proofs that with everything bad there is also something good. Your illness opened your intuition and curiosity and you have applied an old healing method that has cured you. Not only that, but you have shared it with us so that we also can use it when needed.
I also have known for the use of urine for earache and I used to apply it by my kids when we were on the boat and nothing else could be applied. It was very efficient. The next was a booklet from some Russian scientist about urine ( I forgot his name). The time back when I got it as a recommendation from my cousin I was not ill and I didn't use it. Later I forgot it. Good to be reminded again. Thank you!
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby Jade » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:31 am

ubermensch wrote:...What can I say , I have a very adventurous spirit , coupled with a short memory .

That's a dangerous combination.
Which do you think you could affect more easily? The adventurous spirit or the short memory?
    "A Jade stone is useless before it is processed;
    a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated."

Chinese proverb
Jade

Kudos: 7

Next

Return to Natural Healing