Welcome to the beautiful world.........

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Welcome to the beautiful world.........

Postby QuietMind » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Welcome to the beautiful world.....Where people have given up peace and simplicity for power and greed. Where people are led here and fro from each new twitter post by mindless idiots. Where billion dollar companies get rich off third world child laborers. Where the simple man is abused and ridiculed for his ways. Where people have lost their true nature for fame and greed. Enjoy your stay here among the foolish masses. Here's a song to make you feel welcome.......Enjoy!!!!!!! :)

QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Re: Welcome to the beautiful world.........

Postby mirjana » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 am

[quote="QuietMind"]Welcome to the beautiful world.....Where people have given up peace and simplicity for power and greed. Where people are led here and fro from each new twitter post by mindless idiots. Where billion dollar companies get rich off third world child laborers. Where the simple man is abused and ridiculed for his ways. Where people have lost their true nature for fame and greed. Enjoy your stay here among the foolish masses. Here's a song to make you feel welcome.......Enjoy!!!!!!! :)

I understand your bitterness. What I do not understand is the reason to put this post here as a symbol for that what you have described.
My attention would go more in the direction of this sentence from your text:"Where the simple man is abused and ridiculed for his ways."
If so, the creative question could be, what a simple man could do in such a world in order not to feel or be that way?
I can imagine that deep spirits can give interesting answers to this question.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Naveen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay

A chooses peace and simplicity
B chooses power, fame and greed

A chooses to care about the effect of his deeds on C
B chooses to ignore the effects of his deeds on C (better still B likes to affect C with his deeds)

A has his way. B has his. My life my way :)

Can C choose to be immune to A and B in case he does not like the effects? If yes, is he actually the one at fault in making his choice when he gets affected and does not like it?

So long!
Naveen

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 3

Postby mirjana » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Naveen wrote:Okay

A has his way. B has his. My life my way :)

Yes, you are right. But, as we are all interconnected, the problem starts only then when one of these letters do whatever the choice is on the cost of another.
mirjana

Postby Naveen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Mirjana, can somebody else do something at my cost? I am saying, on the larger canvas.. Tell me how do you think you can harm me.. I want to know what somebody at her/his harmful best can do <3
Naveen

Postby mirjana » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 pm

There are so many ways. Indoctrination and manipulation for example. That is why we have Barbie's consciousness in the generations. And this is spreading on many not naive levels.
mirjana

Postby Sabina » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Naveen, children are being affected by all those Bs and by what they promote, and children's minds are much more susceptible to it all.
Just allowing the child to watch television exposes it to this other world, not to mention even simpler things, like going to school...

That's the biggest problem I see.
And today's children are the future leaders and decision makers. Think about that....
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby Naveen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm

I think if I want to expose somebody only to my kinda stuff and keep her/him away from somebody else's kinda stuff its again indoctrination!

I decide that Barbie is not my kinda stuff.. Is everybody else free to take his pick ?
Naveen

Postby mirjana » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Naveen wrote:I think if I want to expose somebody only to my kinda stuff and keep her/him away from somebody else's kinda stuff its again indoctrination!

I decide that Barbie is not my kinda stuff.. Is everybody else free to take his pick ?

Just think about the time before The World War II in Germany. When we only care for our stuff, then the moment comes when it is too late and our stuff is also taken, although we didn't want that. And that just because we were too indolent previously and too much only into our personal stuff.

" You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
M.K.Gandhi
mirjana

Postby Sotwa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 am

The tapestry is woven of Yin and Yang. The dark defines the light, light defines dark. Tripping and falling down is a pain its bad, and tripping and falling down is grace its a good blessing. We only know our wisdom from failure and success, both. We gain wisdom from all things. All is this flow. Quietmind you are seeing the ridiculous and stupid and horrible give rise to the glorious. Stupidity leads to death or wisdom, either way stupidity is going to cease. I see how your conveying the dilemma and mind dulling stupidity of the mass sheeple Shepparded by the powerfull . But realize the houses made if cards fall first and and system built will crumble eventually, all structures are unstable. Read the Tao te ching I suggest, it says much of what I see firstly.

So often we can fail to see the entire pictures for the narrow viewing of one part of the tapestry. Two with their faces close and seeing different parts can argue of what color the yarn is, but the sage who steps back from it all and leaves even his/her self in the picture witnesses a divine system including all the good and bad light and dark. Thus if we wish to change anything we must be the change we wish to see, and ghandi was correct.

By looking at what is either one way or the other we are half blind, by seeing all from every possible perspective we come close to seeing the truth, but its not untill we see with no perspective
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
Kudos: 1

Return to Spirited Debate