Water, A Romantic thought.

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Water, A Romantic thought.

Postby theadvertheretic » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 am

Parched and Thirsty walk by the sea-shore, its nightfall with the starry cupids in trance dancing in joy of creation. The waves are lusciously enjoying the passionate affair with the wind and the urge of propulsion. Like a woman retiring to her alcove, in the veil of the slow sifting myriad clouds and moon as the only lure. Hiding and looking through the suave galactic gardens. Lunar, levitating her beauty and her charm, so enchanted by her depth he cannot but stay for every night. He propulses. The Water gushing in ever euphuistic humors.. The Great Progenitor .

Water, the major constituent of any constitution is a very elemental symptom for creation and creativity. For Survival and Spirituality both. The very first element that helped the creation of organisms. The womb. Slowed the aggression of a fiery planet.

Water, then too speaks for our emotion. Rationality and the race to be perfectly rational and reasonable is the inhabitation in the lands because of the surface for everydayness. Whereas, water the symbol of emotion. Like the Infirm, delinquent and massively undefined. Mankind sure has encompassed the span of the water body but the complete volume cannot be accounted for. Same as the emotions that humans have defined on particular grids are for definitive purposes only. The complete spectrum of human emotions are hard to gauge.
Pisces, the last of the zodiac signs is an penumbration of all the other signs. The Water signs exhibit benevolence. These type people are charitable, have a kindly disposition and promote goodwill. The water person is a good communicator and persuader, intuitive and sympathetic to others and good at conveying feelings and emotions. Pisces and Water signs are for winters, that is life symbol of on the cycle of life 'Death' - the final exultation of life. A Span-less Canvas.

Here is another personal experience, it was an afternoon bath, at some grand hotel in Malaysia. The bath was filling in with crystal water. I eased into it. After a while I turn on the warm faucet. Warm humor gushes in. Swiveling about my feel and slowly making its way to my warm chest. Much relieved I started descending under the overwhelming surface of the water. First sense that I lost was of touch to the world it seemed to be free, the very next one was my ears, the world became muffled to me. Then next was my mouth, my verbal anxiety was soon lost, I felt at peace. The last was the source of my breath my basic materialism. I could submerge myself in it for a while. But I had to resurface, because of my breath. Later, I struck upon a realization, when we shower too, water is the pure form of emotion which is rushed with material catalysts (everydayness) and is done so that we in the gush of our emotions, we come more cleaner. Also, that Spirituality cannot be lived without the basic materialism. Basic materialism can be the basic escape from the materialism itself.

"Let's swim our galactic souls in the peace of our humors in lucidity of the waters."

__12__

-TheAdvertHeretic.
महीप

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
theadvertheretic

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Adventurous - male
Kudos: 7

Re: Water, A Romantic thought.

Postby mirjana » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Maheep, it is wonderful story full of symbolism. The way you relate to water in it is like lovers in the act of love when the awareness of oneness covers everything else making it insignificant. You and water are transmitting emotions to each other and these emotions transforms into vibration of joy and belonging. That is exactly the message water sends to all of us all the time by nurturing us, giving us peace, comfort and joy and helping us to transcend reality and enter eternity.
Your invitation is appealing and I do not doubt that we in DS are part of it anyhow.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Water, A Romantic thought.

Postby theadvertheretic » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 am

Mirjana, high five forever! <3

;0)
महीप

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
theadvertheretic

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Adventurous - male
Kudos: 7

Return to Mysticism