Vortices

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Vortices

Postby Randall » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 am

This is from my own experiences and I am always looking to learn and understand more. I am posting this with the hope someone can give their own experiences and understanding.

Vortices in nature are intense inlet/outlets of energy. They are measurable, scientifically, using a device called a magnometer, as the electro-magnetic energy around vortices is extremely high. The way the energy is charged, positive/negative, determines the “voice” of the vortice. There have been documented healings as a result of the energy found in vortices, as well as cases where individuals became extremely ill.

That “voice” is what I am interested in. I believe that the vortices are equivalent to the chakras of the body. What I have discovered is that the “voice” of these vortices is greatly affected by the consciousness of the area surrounding them. Also that the consciousness is amplified by the energy of the vortice. Thus, joy begets greater joy and fear begets greater fear. Bearing this in mind, there are other contributing factors determining the energy’s voice. What’s more, there is a substance with in the vortice that holds an indefinite memory of the energy the vortice amplifies. The information I have gathered on this substance is based on my own experience and observations. I’ve not read in any journals or publications, anything about this substance I have encountered.

Any ideas or thoughts?
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Re: Vortices

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Randall, it is very interesting what you say here. How I understood you is that you talked about the emotional charge which is energy (voice) that by permanent energy influence cause health or illness depending on that which emotion is a source. If my understanding is correct, this is further emotional energy manifestation close to the one we have discussed when talking about water and how water is influenced by emotions.
When these two are put together, source (emotion) and motion (expression of the emotion which makes it to last and grow), we have a corresponding result- health or illness.
I do not know if you talked about this, bur my personal researches so far are around that. In my researches I connected the innate code in all that. Why? Innate Code helps me to estimate a driving emotion that the person has been born with. As my husband has a Korotkov device for chakra and aura measurements, it is proved over my researches that the innate emotional system cause the chakra image. I was able to measure the emotional state before certain energy treatments and after that, and results inevitably proved that the positive change in the emotional state changes the whole energy system (chakras). The same changes are visible after meditations or other situation in which the person was exposed to the positive and nurturing emotions.
I am definitely convinced that healing an emotional system is the crucial for the healthy understanding of many things, including primary self and others.
I do not know if what I said here is what you meant when you put your question, but it is where your question led me in my thoughts.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Randall » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 pm

=0) I like where your thoughts lead you Mirjana.

You have mentioned PEAT and the work you do in helping others to heal. I would very much like to learn more about that.

Vortices in the earth are an amazing and mysterious thing to me. In the way they are similar to our chakra system, it all points to a connection with our earth that is intimate in ways I find hard to explain or talk about. Its as if there aren't the right words and it is no wonder our earth is often referred to as our mother.
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Yes, I do apply PEAT in my work with people. There are few more ST techniques that go well with it and all serve only that the person can personally recognized the core problem that causes the whole chain of reactions, starting from negative emotional and physical state and ending with some health disorders.
If our device for example shows that the person has over reaction in one of her/his chakras, and knowing the connection of that chakra with the corresponding emotional issues, it is easier to help the person to figure out the starting point that caused that state or condition in that moment in life. When I have a starting problem, which is only the manifestation of the true problem, I work further, going deeper until coming to the core of that manifestation. When the person becomes aware of the cause and recognizes it, it breaks and does not influence that person any more in a negative way.
Actually it is simple. The beauty of this technique is that in only one session one problem is gone. So the whole process of peeling the onion goes so fast that everyone quite soon can recognize positive effects of that work.

Mirjana
=0)
mirjana

Postby Leahann » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm

I think the earth is as much a spirit as we are...perhaps different in structure but with a soul and intelligence just the same.

The way I am taking Randall's idea on Vortices is that much like our Chakra system, Vortices represent a similar energy situation for the earth...keeping the idea that the earth is an intelligent being.

Merjana, what you are talking about could then be translated to the concept of Vortices and their functions...however I'm not so sure that the earth is as personally affected in the manner we are to emotions...although it is an interesting idea.

Of course as I'm writing this I wonder also if Earth is more a reflection of our collective selves...or influenced in such a manner at all??

Leahann =0/
Leahann

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Happy
Kudos: 2

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Leahann wrote:I think the earth is as much a spirit as we are...perhaps different in structure but with a soul and intelligence just the same.

The way I am taking Randall's idea on Vortices is that much like our Chakra system, Vortices represent a similar energy situation for the earth...keeping the idea that the earth is an intelligent being.

I agree in this point completely.
Leahann wrote:Mirjana, what you are talking about could then be translated to the concept of Vortices and their functions...however I'm not so sure that the earth is as personally affected in the manner we are to emotions...although it is an interesting idea.

I do hope it is stronger than we are. But, with your last sentence you actually explained the way how I see it.
Leahann wrote:Of course as I'm writing this I wonder also if Earth is more a reflection of our collective selves...or influenced in such a manner at all??
Leahann =0/

Even being stronger and not as influenced by emotions as we are (I do hope it is so), Earth is not immune to all garbage of our consciousness. We talked in another forum about that how we influence our homes with our personal energy, which I think we do and we can feel energy of the place/space we enter. Analogy is clear that this place where humans live is also influenced with the total human energy, which is our consciousness and the way we react to each other or toward nature - Earth. I know that when I pass by the quarry, I always feel a kind of pain feeling those holes people make in the earth, as its wounds. When I had that realization for the first time, it was very deep and authentically disturbing emotion, like empathy with Earth.
So, I do believe that we, humans, by our behavior change emotional reactions of earth toward us. Putting in the context of Randall’s question, when we hurt earth, it reacts with energy changes (like our chakras when exposed to the negative emotions) and expressing different forms of disorders.
Our emotions form us as healthy or ill people on the personal level. But, we recognize healthy or less healthy communities. It is always based on individuals who live there. Put into the grander perspective we cause healthy or ill environment (Earth) and are responsible for the broken energy lines of the Earth. As we broke it, we could heal it. Everything starts with the individual change and the wave is spreading.
Mirjana
mirjana

Return to Mysticism