Universal Laws

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Universal Laws

Postby mirjana » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Everything is energy, so are our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions. Correspondingly, what we think, feel, say, and do create our realities. Energy moves in a circle, so the combined thoughts, feelings, words and actions of everyone on the planet create our collective consciousness, it creates the world we live in.
As we create our world around with our thoughts, feelings, words and actions, using the same inner energy tools, by transforming and controlling our thoughts, feelings, words and actions, we can create peace, harmony and abundance. One of the ways is understanding of Universal Laws.
Some say there are 7, some that there are 20...For this topic I have chosen this of 12...

What do you think?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Universal Laws

Postby Sabina » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

"If you help others, you will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years, but you will be helped. Nature must pay off the debt. It is a mathematical law and all life is mathematics."

Gurdjieff's quote is too tempting to resists, so let's see....
What are the odds of being helped by someone if you never ever help anyone?
It doesn't mean you are a bad person necessarily... but let's just say, for argument's sake, that you simply never ever help another being.
I claim that you still will be helped, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in one hundred years, but you will be helped.

Helping shouldn't be something that is done in order to get something in return.
If someone needs help or asks for help, and you can help, then you should help - I think.
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Universal Laws

Postby mirjana » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 am

You are right Sabina. But,I think that the understanding of this quote goes not in the direction to instruct us to be helpful in order to be helped, but more in the way how the universe works.
At least I understood it that way.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to Mysticism