Time Machine goes bye-bye

By Sabina

Time Machine goes bye-bye

Postby Sabina » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Ok, that's not true. The time machine is still there, but by itself it was a failure in comparison to all the other sections of Deep Spirits. Despite of the fact that more work went into that than any other single part of DS. Maybe it wasn't clear that the the little faces were (used to be) clickable, and that you could read more about these people. Or maybe it looked too much like history and was therefore seen as too boring by most people?
I don't know... but now the people are in the foreground.
The new section is called Great People and the Time Machine itself is just a "special" within that section. The little faces in the time machine are no longer clickable, but you can still move your mouse across each to find out more.

As for the great people it is separated into several sections that should grow with time.
The next one to be added is David Lynch, considered the best film director of our time and no, it's not mainstream cinema. He has a lot of interesting things to say, and I like how eloquently he puts it. Here is an example:

B0)

So, more about David Lynch soon in Unique Artists!
I look forward to the research...

Sabina
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Time Machine goes bye-bye

Postby mirjana » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Sabina, you did a great job with this new reorganization. I like it more like this. [El]
And, I agree about David Lynch. He is unique and I am looking forward to that what we shall hear about him.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Time Machine goes bye-bye

Postby GenerousGeorge » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Sabina....thanks for all the good work from you and Ryan on this site. Most journeys have bumps in the road now and then. Please don't be discouraged when the road is a little bumpy. Thats usually when I learn the most about myslef. <3
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Return to DS Chronicle