the way

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

the way

Postby Sotwa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 am

Just two words. Little labels . Pointing to ..... I wont place more labels. This, what I speak of, is all encompassing, is all is. What would, could I say that is not the way. What thought. What action. All is the way. What you are thinking as you read this is the way. What you are doing is the way. What you are reading is the way. The way is "itselfing " . The way. What is left. If you hate this its perfect. If you love this its perfect, to the way. If its not perfect to one, that's too as it only can be. Possibility for you, that is an illusion. So you think " I can go left or right ", well you just had that thought, the way. So you choose to go left as opposed to right while some other fellow goes right, so it is the way it is. What choice do we really have, did u bring me your memory of choosing to be born. Who are you before and after what is now., bring me what you know. It will not be knowledge, it will be fantasy and belief concept perspective, did you choose each one. Did you choose where to be born. Did you purposefully make the decision to look toward the sound you heard, that simple pause in your path that has changed the rest of your life. All that you do is of course choices. And also a way of fate , this is the way. Are you a sage, or are you predisposed to agree with me, or are you now formulating a disagreement. Do you even know why, how can you suppose you know. How can I . I find myself writing this, but what am I but the way flowing as I am. And what are you but the way witnessing itself. Of all beliefs and thoughts, look how each pulls pushes. And compelled us to be and do all that we remember. See how out of nothing knowledge comes at times. See how for no reason we cannot remember a name or a date. Why do you like that color you call your favorite. Why do you have your way. Who's way is that. All it has ever been is the way. All is the way. Does the way care if you call it God. Does the way cease to be if you don't believe in anything .. you who would call yourself. An athiest. , have you not believed that you are real, what are you exactly, atoms, energy, God, the way. All is the way.all is this flow.have we not failed then succeeded from our failure. So what failure is wrong. Have we not seen saints or good people, who are they without the bad. So who are you without your counterpart. What is Yin without Yang. Whatever you tell me I see AZ the way. Should I see another way it will still be the way, and all ways are the way as all rivers lead to one ocean as all breath is of one air, as all form is of one matter that is of one energy. As all love and hate is made by the other. How might you tell me of tall if you only know short. All is the way. And yes you may tell me otherwise. And I will humbly listen to the way as it shares itself through itself called you. Namaste.

With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Re: the way

Postby Naveen » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:13 pm

is there a start to the way or is there an end to the way or is the way infinite or cyclic? is there a way or is it a zero sum game? :)
Naveen

Personality: Ambivert
Kudos: 3

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am

Naveen :)

Love, the answer to the question is yes. The mind is like a hammer used to sculpt of marble. It is crude. The mind is also conditioned to view matters in a either or approach when what we need not is a both and approach.
imagine a leaf in your inner om, see it with your minds eye. This leaf is from nothing, it is located IN your om, and IS made of your om. And so with the leaf we find on the tree. Should we create also in our om scenery and such, many details , and beings, and should we maintain them in the om's awareness, we would see just as we see now. The universe in your om sprang from nothing, and is all inside your om, no matter how huge or infinite your om is more still. As this universe is " done " by you the one naveen universal awareness, all things, all being in your universe are... you. If you see in your om a man arguing with a woman, who is right, why are they arguing, when will they stop, the answer naveen, loves, is that it is your story, your way.
This place we live in is in om, all is made of om. If you are reading this the one, AS you, is reading this. We are this one life in countless ways all following one way that is the ones way. We are the ones om, and all om follows the ones way.
Think of an infinite field of blank. We are seeing the stark ultimate reality of the way. There is NOTHING there to see, no body with eyes in which to see the nothing with. Just the one aware.
This blank is the om itself. Void of way. The moment within the om something is made, then the one is now two, for there is the om, and there is the om as the something.

To simply over simplify, imagine a one, in this ones
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:14 am

In this ones om, all exists. This one is being all that exists. Just like if you imagine a leaf in your om. You are the leaf. Or two bugs, you decide where they crawl. They are you and you are them.

I say more of this later, I typed much but this computer did not work and went off. Sorry for the short less than inspired wording. It is so that sotwa is also body, and it is weary, :)
This is the second bit that goes with the first, the first sent and it was not intended hahaha :)
The way is, and apparently it is as a tired sotwa that is thinking of making a better computer choice to type with hahaha ohhh the way is such love
With love :)
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 am

Oh yes, I point to this in another way in the forum topic, who are we: mind body or soul
I say it is a much clearer pointer than this last one, upon reflection I say it is not so good a pointer. I have been reminded to sit with my words before I use them. And so again the way has walked me through something that deepens this sages sight. Thank you to all on deep spirits for taking part in our learning, ohh namaste and blessings to all loves here thank you . I shall say more later this day , unless the way is that I don't. :)
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 am

source.
There is a source. It is.
This source is what it makes.
Source had only itself to use in the recipes.
Think rock is dull and unaware?
Remember source is in there.
Why do I see only so far?
Consciousness is created too, a tool that source uses.
Yes source knows it all.
But source is mystery to itself too.
If I told you I was source would you believe.
say prove it sotwa, and ill give you a hug.
I've seen it.
The truth.
But it makes a sage into a fool if he trtries to tell you.
the way
The om
The one
Such nonsense.
only little arrows pointing the way.
Who am I?
asked god as god dreamed a man asking.
the masters say,
I am in god, god is in me.
Look inside.
The witness of I am is the eye of the one I am.
But oh how we think we know.
We imagine god is "that "
We fail to se god is right here,
Typing this text
Reading it now.
Sitting right where you sit
The source sits as you.
Fancy vocabulary.
degrees of knowledge.
yet no word
yet no knowledge
can bring us to " it "
Because we are it
moving away.
See the trick?
It is the beginning
It said I'll see where I'll go.
And here we are
doing just that.
Nothing happened
we have always been here.
We change our face
we grow and flow.
Show me past
That is not in your mind.
Show me future
That is other than your imagination.
You can't.
You only have now.
Why do you think
That no matter where you walk to, and look down at your feet
Your standing right here.
You are already the center.
Why do you think
You can't find the one
That Creator
Because
The Creator it busy doing the looking.
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Sotwa wrote:The way, it is like a string. You, you are like a knot in this string. The string exists with or without knots. The knots cannot exist without the string.

The om, it is like an ocean. You, you are like a wave. The oceans way is to wave, no matter what happens to a wave the ocean remains. You, like the wave have come from the ocean, are the ocean, and the ocean will remember its wave named naveen even after the wave itself has faded back into the ocean.

The way, is like the wind. You, are like a hand. When you are open you have it all, you feel it all. When you are closed and grasping to grab it, you catch nothing.

The one, is like a body. You, are like a finger with a face drawn on it. As you say I am naveen it is the body doing the talking. As you say I am one body, it is the one body telling the truth as a finger.

The om, is like water. You, are like a cube of ice in the water. You seem to be separate from your source, but you are simply the source formed into a body. You and the source are one. The ice is the water but slowed down and more solid.

The way, is like a tapestry. You, are like a portion of the single thread. You look and seem one way, the tree another way, a rock a third way, yet all is , the, way.

The om, is like the imagination . You, are like a thought. You came from mystery, you " are " mysteriously, you return to mystery, and the om remembers you forever.

The one, is like air. You, are like a house. The same air is in every house. A house with open windows has an understanding of the one living breeze, a house with closed windows is stale and the breeze wants in and the air inside seeks for the breeze. The air is like one awareness, out of the houses it is vast. A house with open windows is connected to the vast awareness. A house with closed window is still conscious from the aware air inside, but the closed windows cause the air to feel small and the house thinks and feels separate from all that is.

The way, is like light. You, are like a window. When you have much gunk on you little light shines in. When you are clear much light shines in. When you are gunky, the inner light seems small, so small. When you are clear, much light shines in and the inner light is tremendous.

We are we are we are om.
All is the way, the way is all things.
All is one appearing as many.

Seeing out of you is om. It is you're awareness. Your window is your consciousness. Your mind is a dry erase marker. You draw on the window the way you see the world. The more things you have about life , the more labels and concepts and beliefs and perspectives and thoughts the more clouded and unclear your vision. Erase all this mess off your window, and the om which is inside will flower and your window will be witness to what is as it is. The bird, she needs no concept and she looks only with the om for it is the way which looks out from her through her little window. Look at how the way has come as the tree, it does not want and yet all it needs is given. Look into the master sages eyes, see how it is not the sage looking, it is the om. Look into a mirror, see it is not Lisa or Tom or baghdy or namru looking, these are lables written on the window. It is om looking into om. See how you search for god or truth or enlightenment, it is because you have believed you are the mind self written all over the window and the stories about it. Clear away the many stories and labels and you will see you are not the name, you are the om, you are the om oh Yess I tell you truthfully! You are the one what looks but cannot be seen, the one that has but cannot be owned. We are we are we are om ........ we are om.

With truth and love service and devotion
sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Saturation. This word came to me last night. What does it mean in application to the existence we are experiencing?

Saturation, I think of a sponge. Or like in photos one can be saturated in light. Ill use light, am we to be saturated in??? And how do we accomplish our saturation. I say, the very life we live is the saturation. Two events, birth and death, we choose neither. But only as long as we assume we know what we are. Let us speculate, should we be some force constituting all "stuff " and holding it within ourselves, should we be a force, the one force, should this force be the real me, then as this force that created and chose sotwa's birth, as this force I can say I chose to be born, and how and when. The tricky tripping hazard here is to have your current consciousness not in the drivers seat. Place your current consciousness, which does not choose the birth, place it as a narrowed extension of the forces consciousness. Compare sight with consciousness for a moment. Look in the mirror, for this example say you are god. Now sight is knowledge in this example. If you "god " were looking in a mirror and then put a paper drawing of a cat with a hole poked through the paper where the cats pupil is located, and you "god " looked through the hole at the mirror, who or what would you see yourself as. You would see a drawn cat looking at itself. Now in this example we the "god " viewer are fortunate enough to know ourselves also as the human being, we know how to pull the illustration from our face and again see the person in the mirror. I say that the force is looking into this illustration just as we did in our example with the cat. The force sees itself as human. But in our example sight was as knowledge. Now I am asking you loves to relate awareness as the forces sight unrestricted, and to relate our current consciousness as the limited perspective sight, like we experience as the cat in the example.

I say that this force is much more than we can think of with our consciousness, but when we manage to look inside ourselves we see a much deeper awareness and we catch glimpses of our nature but the consciousness we are using to understand it can't fathom what it sees. Because of this limited tool and viewing, I am like the illustrated cat in our example trying to tell the other cats they are not cats, they are in fact what is behind the eyehole, what is looking into consciousness from. What is looking from awareness into this stubbornly persistent illusion, as hawking said.

So back to saturation. We must look inside, go inside to the limit of conscious understanding and then farther to the point "self " is not more then a concept. And then farther still till nothing is known mentally, consciousness in the depth is utterly useless, we saturate our awareness in THE awareness that DOES know all things. When we come back to the conscious attention of this "reality " we are seeing not just with mind knowledge, not just with thinking, not just with consciousness, we are what is behind and in all that witnessing it, witnessing life, and feeling a part of it all, feeling one with it. Then the mind pops in and reasonably states " I " don't understand. " I " am tired etc., but now you look at those words founded in consciousness and you smile, because that little "I " is nit who and what you are. And you know this now. But alas you can't prove it to "yourself " so long as you are believing you are the illustration Kitty from our example. Nor can you truly do any more than dance poetry of word pointing at what can't be seen with eyes or understood with mind . All you can do then, all I can do now is point to the moon and hope you look for yourself, because I cannot show you nor do I understand it myself, it is what is IN myself that is using this self to point to no self, which is quite like a color seeing man trying to find words to share his sight to a man that has never seen at all let alone color, so the seeing man must explain sight using what the other can grasp, touch taste. Smell sound, but even when the sightless man gets it its not it, not at all. So for my mind and yours to understand the ancient sages masters and teachers we must use the mind to get close. Then sit it down and use the innermost being.

Words all are two dimensional polar opposite tools. They can not express what is beyond meaning for it is meaning that constitutes words. Nor can words which are form ever convey the formless, how can they. If I try to tell you of the nothing you already have something to consider in the single word " nothing " that has meaning, while what is being pointed at is beyond definition.

This pointer is about not trying to figure this out, its impossible. This pointer is aim to look into the mysterious formless inside, and go there, in as deep as possible. To saturate the being with what is beyond it.

With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Absolute :

Can we see that everything, and including everything ...
Is the one (labels change) doing its thing.?
Being the tree, typing this, reading it.
All the "wrong " and all the "right " , exactly where and how it should be.

Think "fate " entwined with free will.
As we see it its fate, but the inner witness or being (label change) is the one willing it all.
Like saying "god is not just god as god, but alsoband including god as everything "
Or seeing everything is a puppet, the one real one acting it all out.
Or seeing it all as one dreaming all this exactly as it is.

No of course we can't know for sure, ...except when we do!
Its all mysterious really, but each thought can be prescribed.
each opinion we have, given into us by one being.

Its one more of these "can't disprove, can't prove "

But hey,
I'm a Christian agnostic atheist of deism Buddhism Taoism ,
I'm a part of each " ism " and religion. I see truth in every religion and belief.
and I also see junk in each. I see in me is stupidity and infinite wisdom.

So what I'm really saying, asking, opinionating haha,
Is that what's the fuss in the first place? If we say oh well its all as it is anyway, what's going to happen? Anything flimsy will fall, any stupidity will lead ways into learning from it.any hate will bring awareness of love.

I don't know, do you?
but lets say all we know is that we don't know, well then I'm not positive I don't know any more than I'm positive I know.
Where does this leave us?
What does it show us?
everything!! Well Maby,
Nothing!!! Possibly.??
so I've (at least for me) narrowed it to this (or have I?)
" do your thing "
And all I've done is say exactly what's been going on since, ...

So what have I said exactly? I don't mind to detail an answer.
(Until now)
I've done... that's what I did, I did.
Now look around, what's happening?
" it.. is... being..."

It " includes everything.

I laugh at how I or any one else tries to explain.
I laugh at how I or any one else tries to understand.
because all you or I have is what we have now......
And its so darn diverse, well what can be said Untruthfully?
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

If all is god , and all done is gods doing , how can this be great news to hear in relating to the pain or suffering in the world? How can this be bad news relating to people saying the world or life or others are wrong ? Are we just missing the bigger idea ? Could wwe know this idea personally ? And finally , if the one is all things and life , it means its the one writing itself these questions and that its the one that may write an answer. And if this one is all already , its doing all this ( universe - life) must bre new creation as it goes , or more like a play that is known by the caters but acted out nonetheless .

?

As the one , to itself ,
With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa