Page 1 of 2

The Perfect Day ......every Day

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 pm
by dermot
A special meal would have a variety of tastes, some at odds with each other, but all complimenting the overall feeling of satisfaction from eating the meal.

Translate that into what you would need or want from a Day, in order for it to be pleasant and balanced.
The list below contains some ideas
Connection
Honesty
Love
Passion
Truth
Beauty

i wonder if its possible to decide to experience as many 'tastes' as possilbe each Day?

Meal No.1: Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm
by Sabina
What a lovely gourmet question! You are a genius.

Honesty and Truth are the basic taste, I can taste both with every bite I take, but they are not the dominant aroma.

Beauty, Connection and Passion are intertwined and form a symbiosis. It is the next taste I become aware of, and its aroma and texture stay with me.

Adventure and mystery are that something I come across every once in a while. It is not there all the time, but each time I taste it, my senses are overcome with excitement.

Sunshine is the dessert.
I don't have to have a dessert, but if I do, then that would be my choice.

This is the first menu. :)

Sabina

Re: The Perfect Day ......every Day

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am
by mirjana
Hi Dermot,

This is very nice thought. Our thoughts materialize into reality. Writing is very powerful projection that bridges thought and reality. Projecting that what we would like to have we shall attract that quality, tastes ...in our life. Nice.
Your list is inspiring. Sometimes it will be maybe only one of these or some other, but so intensive that it will also make a day.
What I would add to this list is intimacy, which is to allow the other to come into me and see me as I see myself and to experience the same allow from the other.

Mirjana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 am
by Heidi
Starters:
Connection and creativity

Main course:
Love and passion

Dessert:
Beauty and Relaxation

Menu changes according to ingredient availability...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 am
by Randall
You should season your truth and honesty with a little wonder and innocence... and perhaps some garlic butter ;0)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm
by Sabina
LOL
Is that a note to me Randall?

Like I said, this is the first menu, others to come. I didn't hear yours, by the way. B0)

Sabina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 pm
by Randall
smiles.....

The first meal of the day for me is acceptance and a warm cup of peace.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm
by Sabina
Hm.. acceptance wouldn't even cross my mind, maybe because I see it as self-understood.
Kind of like "love", it is there throughout everything, so it can only be the title of the meal in that sense, and not an ingredient. If that makes sense...

So, what would be your second meal of the day? :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm
by Randall
thinking a fresh, out of the oven, pie of joy and compassion with a nice cold glass of harmony sounds pretty good for the perfect day.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm
by Sabina
[quote="Heidi"]Starters:
Connection and creativity

Main course:
Love and passion

Dessert:
Beauty and Relaxation

That's a lovely menu Heidi!

[quote="Heidi"]Menu changes according to ingredient availability...

=0@ [El]

Happiness, joy, harmony are the.. burp, lol
It doesn't sound right, at least in our "culture" in which burping is improper, while in some countries it is expected as a sign that one has enjoyed the meal.
So.. imagine it in such a connotation.
80S

Sabina