Telekinesis

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Telekinesis

Postby mirjana » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Telekinesis by definition refers to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy.
I have never had an idea about such things until , for the first time, having personal experiences. It was 9 years ago when I was present by my first three days PEAT workshop. Aside of the fact that I learned a beautiful technique that brought many good things into my life, I became familiar with telekinesis. At the end of the workshop, so called trans dimensional breathing was demonstrated to us and all participants took place in one session of that kind. I was very open and curious, but deep inside I didn´t believe that we shall succeed to bend metal forks and spoons that we had for such exercise.
The whole exercise, as well as the workshop, were led by the psychologist Z.M.Slavinski who told us how we shall do it, and then we did it. At the end of this group breathing, lasting around half an hour, I was able to bend my spoon few times like being a rope. I couldn´t believe that something like that was possible, but after that personal experience I realized that actually everything is possible. We have limitless possibilities, and it is only up to us to discover them.
Our mind is enormous treasure hold waiting to be discovered in all of its magnificence.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Telekinesis

Postby Sabina » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:20 am

Yes.. bending spoons is great. Here is a video of a friend of mine bending spoons on British TV:

"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby mirjana » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 pm

This is beautiful what you put here because there are really many behaviours of such kind when this subject is involved. Beside, it is so funny that I can hardly stay sitting in my chair =0@ =0@

People dramatize experiences of this kind and present them very often false, that´s true.
The brilliancy of this video in connection with my post is that the moderator of the show could do bending without any effort, the same as this guy who was his guest. When something like that happens with objects that we can not bend normally, but only after this breathing which disconnect our mind from the influences of this reality, then phenomenon like this I described appears. The beauty of this phenomenon, at least for me, is not in its spectacularity but more in its simplicity. It simply shows that we are all able to do unimaginable things as soon as we free our mind. This also shows, what is more important, that, if we can influence physical world in this changed state, can you imagine where are our possibilities when treating ourselves and problems of our personal lives?

Mirjana
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby Heidi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:40 am

I think that people dealing with telekinesis and other "Mind over Matter" experiments, should first learn how to control their thoughts. I believe that the potential of human mind is unlimited, but those practices should not be done just for fun, without previous and serious thought conrol.
Think of someone using telekinesis to bend Burj Dubai?
Heidi

State of Mind or Tendency: Cool
Kudos: 17

Postby Ryan » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Heidi wrote:Think of someone using telekinesis to bend Burj Dubai?

80|
If they do, I wouldn't say anything to them about it!
=0X
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby GenerousGeorge » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:57 am

hmmmmmmmm.......could that skill replace the purple pill B0)
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Return to Mysticism