Sumerian Records ....

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Sumerian Records ....

Postby ubermensch » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

The Sumerian Records (the first known writings of mankind) indicate that the humans were genetically manipulated by aliens from the 12th planet. That they were mere cave dwellers and not much more intelligent than monkeys at the time. The Annunaki (aliens the Sumerian Records credit with the evolution) came here from the 12th planet and needed slaves to mine gold. So they took the smartest animal (primitive man) and mixed his genes with theirs , producing something resembling modern man. The Sumerian Records indicate that the Annunaki needed this gold to line the interior of their atmosphere to retain heat that was produced by the core of their planet , being they were too far from the sun to keep their planet heated . Gold is the best reflector of heat, which ancient man would not have known this to include in their records unless they were somehow privy to this info by someone who did know. The Sumerians also had modern carvings of the solar system carved onto tablets that included the Annunaki planet (Planet X) . They also knew the color of all the planets and details of these planets that would have been impossible for them to know without modern technology. They also describe these aliens as having aircrafts that could fly into space. Alexander Sitchin wrote a book about this called "The 12th Planet" based on his deciphering of the Sumerian Records. There is entirely too much other info to bore you with here , so that leads to my question. Would it be more remarkable that the people of Sumer would have made up perhaps the best science fiction ( even though the map of the solar system rivals our own today) writings of all time , or can you entertain this fantastic idea and see it as a very viable explanation into the creation of mankind ? (on a side note - I was hesitant to propose this idea because it is very far out there , but with that said the more I look into it the more realistic it seems)
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Hitlers War David Irving
Favorite movie: The Game
Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 6

Re: Sumerian Records ....

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey darlin. My motto is that nothing is set in stone; if I wasn't there to witness it, then there's no proof it happened! =0)
Rachel

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: The Last Battle - C.S.Lewis
Favorite movie: Dogma
Things I like: Reading Biographies and Auto Biographies, day dreaming, cooking and star gazing.
State of Mind or Tendency: Musical
Kudos: 3

Postby paradigmwell » Mon May 09, 2011 11:57 pm

This is very interesting and I need to research more of it myself. You know, whether or not 2012 is going to be the end of Earth, I am looking forward to the idea that something interesting will happen then.

We are going to be crossing the plane of our galaxy, and be in closer contact with more galactic entities than usual, so it is almost likely we will meet a form of extra-terrestial life.

Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if what you say is somewhat true, though of course heavily warped by time and primitive evaluation of reality.
paradigmwell

Favorite book: the Quran
Favorite movie: Gladiator
Things I like: criticism and analysis
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 0

Postby Rachel » Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am

Chessa wrote:Hey darlin. My motto is that nothing is set in stone; if I wasn't there to witness it, then there's no proof it happened! =0)

to add:

And no proof it didn't happen. anything is possible =0)
Rachel

Favorite book: The Last Battle - C.S.Lewis
Favorite movie: Dogma
Things I like: Reading Biographies and Auto Biographies, day dreaming, cooking and star gazing.
State of Mind or Tendency: Musical
Kudos: 3

Postby Sabina » Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 am

Hi there!

I found a Zecharia Sitchin in connection with Sumer, and he wrote the 12th Planet.
I also found something else that may be interesting.
This is Annunaki, from Marvel Comics:

annunaki-alien.jpg
annunaki-alien.jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 4253 times

"Fearing a prophesied apocalypse, the Silver Surfer worked with the alien Annunaki race to gather and protect some of Earth's most extraordinarily gifted children; in the end, one of those children-Ellie Waters-saved Earth from the godlike Marduk entity, preventing the apocalypse and reordering reality as if the Marduk crisis had never happened, though Ellie apparently retains her memories of these events."

This may also be interesting:
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby ubermensch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Making the "Silver Surfer" some kind of modern day Noah. Very interesting .
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Favorite book: Hitlers War David Irving
Favorite movie: The Game
Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 6

Postby ChristusDeusEst » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:43 am

The Bible connects Noah with the Annunaki, or Nephilim. According to Genesis 6:

1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The chapter goes on to describe God's plan to flood the whole planet, sparing only Noah, his family, and everything on the ark.

There are two basic interpretations to this passage. One identifies the "sons of God" as the biological sons of Seth, the son of Adam. The other interpretation identifies them as fallen angels. They are thought to be the ancestors of the giants of Canaan mentioned elsewhere in the Old Testament.

Whether the Nephilim were in fact men, angels, or aliens, the first four verses of Genesis 6 seems to connect their arrival to God's decision to destroy all life (and save and replenish it), thus connecting them to Noah.

For more information on Sumerian Gods/Goddesses, look up http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html
ChristusDeusEst

Favorite book: Fahrenheit 451
Favorite movie: A Beautiful Mind
Things I like: 1984, To Kill a Mockingbird, Aristotle's Politics, St. Augustine's Confessions, Ancient Rome and Greece, Dante's Divine Comedy, The Economist, Japanese Culture
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 2

Return to Spirited Debate