Spirituality or mentally ill???

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Spirituality or mentally ill???

Postby StarofDavid » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 am

Well I am not sure where to post this so, I thought I would post it here. If the forum moderators would like to move this post please feel free, thanks.

Here's my story; it is quite a mysterious story as well. I met up with an old friend of mine and we became friends. We ended up splitting up because of certain circumstances. I believe that he is now "mind controlling" me and there are tactile sensations that go throughout my physical body.
I hear his audible external voice. I believe that he communicates to me through his thoughts, or his subconscious mind. This battle has been going on for the past four years and it continues to this very day. I am a deeply depressed individual who has no answers to this subject. So if someone could possibly kindly enlighten me on the complicated subject, I would truly appreciate anything.
StarofDavid

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: I dont have a favorite book
Favorite movie: Snow white and the hunstman
Things I like: I enjoy learning about the new age movement, using audio books, computers, houseboating, doing things on the weekends.
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 0

Re: Spirituality or mentally ill???

Postby mirjana » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm

StarofDavid wrote:Well I am not sure where to post this so, I thought I would post it here. If the forum moderators would like to move this post please feel free, thanks.

Here's my story; it is quite a mysterious story as well. I met up with an old friend of mine and we became friends. We ended up splitting up because of certain circumstances. I believe that he is now "mind controlling" me and there are tactile sensations that go throughout my physical body.
I hear his audible external voice. I believe that he communicates to me through his thoughts, or his subconscious mind. This battle has been going on for the past four years and it continues to this very day. I am a deeply depressed individual who has no answers to this subject. So if someone could possibly kindly enlighten me on the complicated subject, I would truly appreciate anything.

I gave some answers in another topic about mind controlling.
What confuses me here is the following sentence:" I met up with an old friend of mine and we became friends. "
He has already been your friend and you became friends. I do not understand that.
Still, for the state of your depressive feelings, maybe the following could be of help:
1. There are many forgiveness techniques on internet that are quite effective. Use any with sincere wish to forgive him for doing that you think he does.
2. My impression is that you have installed this feeling and by that has given a big energy to it to influence you further. So, try the opposite, if you want, of course. Practice things that help you letting go. If you let it go, it will disappeared. But, first ask yourself if you really want it.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Spirituality or mentally ill???

Postby Sotwa » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 am

This is what I have found within,
love, the one in your mind is as a dead leaf tossed about on the internal winds of subconscious thought. I will call your friend Tom. Tom has interest into your memory countless sayings phrases and words, as well as his emotional identity. As your mind like a sponge adorns all toms isness you have the tendency to build a phantom "Tom " in your mind. As things are seen or words are heard from the tape recorder like subconscious youve associated these paternal of thought into a system called "Tom " . In short and simply your experience of mind influence or mind control is a mental occurrence I too have experienced. The remedy for this is easy and freeing. In the moments you hear toms voice or feel like he is controlling or manipulating you in any way just look at the experience and think this healing phrase " this is something I am witnessing, this is something I have noticed, and all of it is a thought process that is interesting , and now I have other things to think about and go on with." I have had this same experience and it can be quite an uncomfortable one. So dear love, please email me if you need another other input or help from me. My dealings with mind and Psyche are from first hand encounters. Email is witnessnow@ymail.com. lastly love, I wish for you to know I understand how very real this is in your life, but that you are the only healer you need and your own powers of will are able to bring an end to all of this, I wish you the best. And please don't hesitate to ask whatever you like.
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Return to Spirited Debate