Shouting and Anger

Short stories, good jokes,
witty sayings and anecdotes

Re: Shouting and Anger

Postby Sabina » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Alvino wrote:WHEN you are parting from the anger or from the other person"
JUST SAY = "LET'S HAVE COFFEE IN THE MORNING"

Alvino wrote:whisper I have said this (let's have coffee, Sabina )to SABINA THREE (3) TIMES already
since I have known her.

=0@

Hmm.. so Alvino, are you saying that you were angry with me 3 times already? :))

Sabina
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby mirjana » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Alvino wrote:...
ME thinks = much more profitable response to anger is discussion
to search the different aspects of WHY anger , ...
either with self or the other and
I am certain that the most CURING response is
WHEN you are parting from the anger or from the other person"
JUST SAY = "LET'S HAVE COFFEE IN THE MORNING"

THIS means I have forgotton ALL this anger and I believe you have, also.
it means WE are still friends : LETS MEET FOR COFFEE, soon.

Alvino,

Your suggestion to be active towards self in searching for the reasons of some extreme personal reactions and to use others for this purpose is a good one.
Additionally to this I can recommend this topic: peeling-the-onion-by-sesame-street-t330.html , =0) , because if applied in self work it could be interesting and funny.
There are two ways:
1. If I notice that something irritates me I can start this little exercise myself until coming to the final answer. =0)
2. When I notice that I provoke extreme reactions by others, I would ask the person to know what that was as this could be of help in working on my communicating skills with others in a good intention to improve them and reduce unnecessary irritable attributes I eventually used( the process of personal change);
You mentioned coffee...why not? For example, instead to react immediately to something, I can invite the person to have a coffee with me. If the invitation is accepted the person who accepted it shows love and respect to hear the reasons that hurt the other and the process of mutual clearing, healing and understanding is open. =0)

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Alvino » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 am

Sabina, Yes, I have been angry at you three (3) times
since I have known you.
But you must agree that 33 p ercent of the time when
we are angry at the person talking to us WE have that
feeling because we are REALLY ANGRY OR MAD AT OUR
BOSS or teacher or boy /girl friend because of something they
said or did FIVe HOURS OR SO before you Sabina spoke (wrote)
to me.

and you have to know that us boys WANT TO BE RIGHT all of the time.
so it is NOT THE TRUTHFUL words that you spoke which made us angry
it is our SPOILED AND lying ego which DEMANDS that the whole
world agree with us cause we are RIGHT

this should tell you that TWO times out of the three
that I was angry at you = YOU WERE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY
not involved as the cause of my angry.
for example : i made the brilliant, einstein, Solemen like
wise , astute, brilliant, awesome comment Money is energy
and your response totally destroyed my Sensitive ego.
all you had to do was respond with 2 o4 paragraphs about
how Great my mind was and I would HAVE never been angry
at you.

as for my number three anger THIS DOES NOT EXIST except for
the fact that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the number three
so I was angry at you cause you FAILED TO MAKE ME
angry three times . you fell short of fulfilling your duty
to make the NUMBER become THREE - my favorite number.
You probably INTENTIONALLY failed to make me angry THREE Times.

(it is my strong belief that most angry feelings are the RESULT
OF OUR RIDICULOUS minds creating such rididulous reasons
as my blaming you for INTENTIONALLY not making me angry three.
MOST ANGER IS due to RIDUCULOUS THINKING like
one member's SPITTING ON PEOPLE TO GET THEIR ATTENTION or make a point
Is there anything more ridiculous then spitting on your mother or someone
to get their attention???
WAR CAN NEVER BE erased from human groups because some people spit on other people.

My dear friend, ALVINO, ASK YOURSELF WHO OR WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY
the ONLY ANSWER IS YOUR THINKING, your thoughts are the ONLY
THING in the world or life that make you angry
not Sabina's words or HER FAILURE to write 3 paragraphs to help me
BELIEVE THE LIE THAT I TELL MYSELF THAT I AM the GREATEST mind on earth, etc
only MY (your) THOUGHTS MAKE YOU (me) ANGRY
thanks for INTERPRETING my hint telling you that you MADE me
angry\ three different times.

Please forget the coffee invite, Sabina, i hate coffee
so I ONLY INVITE folks for coffee who MAKE ME ANGRY=
you DID not make me angry so belay the invite. Thanks.
Alvino

State of Mind or Tendency: Angelic
Kudos: 6

Postby Ryan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello Alvino!
;0)
Alvino wrote:MOST ANGER IS due to RIDUCULOUS THINKING like
one member's SPITTING ON PEOPLE TO GET THEIR ATTENTION or make a point
Is there anything more ridiculous then spitting on your mother or someone
to get their attention???
WAR CAN NEVER BE erased from human groups because some people spit on other people.

I am guessing I am that member, yes? And the text you are referring to is:
Ryan wrote:I'll push you, shake you, and spit in your face to get a reaction because it is my experience if you are content in a world of chaos and madness nothing is ever going to change.
You'll like this...
<3

So, Alvino... if I were on fire and there wasn't any water or blankets around... you wouldn't spit on me to keep me from burning? Or worse yet... you wouldn't piss on me to put out the flames?

If I could be the product of someone's hate just so they can have a better life... I would do it. I'd punch them right in the nose if I sincerely thought it would help. Or if need be I would be such an annoyance they would wind up punching me in the nose... if that is what they needed.

Did you read the little story I posted a while back "Deep S**t!"?
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby Alvino » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 am

o, Alvino... if I were on fire and there wasn't any water or blankets around... you wouldn't spit on me to keep me from burning? Or worse yet... you wouldn't urinate on me to put out the flames?
SAVING SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE from a fire is a horse of a different color.
(as Sabina would say = that is a different topic.

If I could be the product of someone's hate just so they can have a better life... I would do it. I'd punch them right in the nose if I sincerely thought it would help. Or if need be I would be such an annoyance they would wind up punching me in the nose... if that is what they needed.
The topic is SHOUTING AT someone because of our ANGER =
i repeat OUR ANGER === "someone's hate implies THEIR emotion = not OUR emotion.

Folks, I am a 100 percent prude. I will not permit anyone to speak foul words or crude
words in my presence == my habit has been to ANNOUNCE THIS immediately to
those who use such words when speaking to me or in my presence and then I leave their
presence if they continue = in the past when Sergeants or officer or play mates
used them WHEN I HAD TO stay in their presence I would invite them to a fist fight
I had to do this in Vietnam a few times.
I repeat I am a PRUDE == this means I know I AM WRONG and those who use
mild crude words or commonly spoken curse words are RIGHT.
so FOR THIS reason I did not read that INPUT --- I repeat I AM WRONG in my behavior of not
listening or reading such stuff.
BUT I WAS REALLY really proud of you and grateful to you for showing us Respect
by replacing letters with XX s or dots in that input.
As for spitting on anyone to get their attention = I consider this to be Bully type behavior.
I love to inform people that THEY ARE THE BOSS = their behavior is entirely their CHOICE.
consequently , no progress can be made on this particular = input.
You are the boss = so continue in your way of getting attention or
in your method of HELPING people to stop their hate or making them listen to you.
You are right and I am ME.
added I have actually put out fires with saliva == BURNIng MATCHES
when I light gas heaters. = each time I did this I felt pain - what i did is great example
of Stupid behavior cause I KNEW it would sting or hurt..
Alvino

State of Mind or Tendency: Angelic
Kudos: 6

Postby Ryan » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 am

I understand why under the topic "Shouting and Anger" saying such things like "I'll push you, shake you, and spit in your face to get a reaction" would be interpreted as "Bully type behavior"... but that statement was not made in "Shouting and Anger". That statement was made under the topic "Money" and refers to waking someone up in a moment to bring their attention to things going on around them. And it is not done out of anger but out of love to help. It has nothing to do with stopping their hate or making them listen to me... who am I to claim anyone should listen to me (except when it refers to matters concerning me and my ways)? I am nobody...

And I agree with you, if putting out matches with your spit hurts you and helps no one and you keep doing it... yes, that is pretty stupid... and maybe you should consider blowing it out and then running it under some water before throwing it away... or you could throw it in the toilet.

As an additional bit of information, the word "Pissoir" is French and means "urinal" and is found on most public toilet doors in Europe. The word "Pissier" is French meaning "to urinate" the word "piss" is no more a profanity than the word "b itch". The word "b itch" is simply a female dog. Because people turn a common word into a derogatory term does not make it a profanity in every usage of the word. I censor words here on the forum (like s**t, f**k, b**ch) because of search engines... if there is a repeated usage of certain words on a website, search engines will give a site a "mature" ranking. This will in turn affect its appearance in the results when someone runs a search. I believe the correct usage of words, spelling, punctuation, and grammar only make that what you want to say more clear and that there are no "profanities"... foul, or crude words... if and when they are used correctly. That is not to say words cannot be mean, condescending, hurtful or rude... they certainly can, but if they are used correctly and that is what the person needs or wants to convey to someone else... then where is the harm? It is simply open and honest communication is it not? And if people are using the words correctly and you still have the need to censor them... I would ask myself why it bothers me so much... but that is just me...
=0/

For example... if I say stool, dung, manure, poop, or crap... all these things don't bother you ( I am assuming they don't anyway ). But if I choose another word you are going to have a problem with it because of the arrangement and usage of the letters in the word and because of the sound it makes when it is spoken? It refers to the same thing as the other words... Or would it be more accurate to say you are going to have a problem with it because people misuse it and it is too often used in a derogatory way? And if that is the case then we can bring up the possible and commonly given analogy "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Just because some people misuse a word and make it something bad doesn't mean the word is bad and doesn't make every usage of the word bad or ever person that uses the word bad.

A couple of examples having to do with correct usage of a word:

Proud and happy new parents have their new baby at home and it is their baby's first dirty diaper. And they are so excited and happy about it. They look in the diaper and with big smiles share in their being an audience to the baby's poo poo!! It is so cute the baby's poo poo!!

You are walking down the side walk on your way to a business meeting... or church... or maybe neither and you step in a big pile of dog s**t... it is s**t! It could possible be crap... but there is no way it could be poo poo. Especially if the bottom of your shoes are not smooth and easily cleaned off by sweeping it through the grass.

Just sharing my opinion... but my opinion is always subject for discussion...
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Previous

Return to Witticism