Run around the bull in the room

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Run around the bull in the room

Postby QuietMind » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

You can run around the bull in the room, but the truth will remain the same..........Divine..........That is the aspiring mountain........To be divine..........No such thing as "The happy family"......Everyone is out for themselves......You make the choice...........

ps. They say social gatherings are warfare in disguise..........

Here is some new music I made............What kind of path leads to make this kind of music...........?????????????????? You are better off not knowing..Jesus talked in riddles..Buddha only taught a fraction of what he knew...........And guess what?.............Life is a dimensional test........Do you want to hang out with all these idiots in your next dimension?........I think not...

QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Re: Run around the bull in the room

Postby mirjana » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 pm

QuietMind wrote:You can run around the bull in the room, but the truth will remain the same..........Divine..........That is the aspiring mountain........To be divine..........No such thing as "The happy family"......Everyone is out for themselves......You make the choice...........

ps. They say social gatherings are warfare in disguise..........

Here is some new music I made............What kind of path leads to make this kind of music...........?????????????????? You are better off not knowing..Jesus talked in riddles..Buddha only taught a fraction of what he knew...........And guess what?.............Life is a dimensional test........Do you want to hang out with all these idiots in your next dimension?........I think not...

If I put together your thoughts from the first part and your last sentence, it seems that the most happy or the most conscious in the next dimension will be those who are alone and without family.
I am not alone, I have my family and even if it is a limitation, I cannot imagine stepping the next dimension without them. If that means that I am not ready, well, well...
But, the music is OK.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:12 am

QuietMind, you sound angry or bitter at best.
What happened to you?
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby Sotwa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

Quiet, quiet your mind, mind so full of ...of.... can you tell me
Lips move yet truth remains inside
Hide. Hide. Hide from what I am trying to find
I see it now eyes open wide. What of your stay here is actual life

From anonymous

It goes with your name quite mind. I see what you do. You are not the misunderstood rebel you think you are. You are a repeat. Your ways are antagonistic for you feed off reaction and curiosity. What do you really want. Tell me. Have you even thought that far. I ask you, why do you think you are so different from "the rest " . Do you think you are superior due to some reasoning or knowledge you possession. Tell me exactly what is, what isssssss.?
You are my friend, really. I'm in you now. See those thoughts springing up. Those are the way. Inescapable. Un ending. Why do I speak like this. Because you want it. You endure the mystery.

Perhaps you are one I've been looking for. Perhaps you'd like to meet the real mahrhoki. Message me privately if you wish.

Other than all that it seems that any words aimed at nothing with no intention will adapt the way they must be. Truly. All is.
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Postby Sotwa » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 am

But. Words are nothing. I hoped to but its not my set.

Thank you quietmind for teaching me something today.

Namaste
with love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Return to Spirited Debate