Religion

By Sabina

Religion

Postby Sabina » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

This is not exactly new on Deep Spirits, but you may have missed it.
There is an awesome outline of world's major religions, located in the Spirituality section:
There isn't too much information, it is in chronological order, and it is nice to see them condensed like this, outlining the basics, and... they all have something in common.
Also.. the Bahá'í Faith is worth knowing about, if you don't already (it's the youngest religion, so it's good ways down the page).
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Religion

Postby mirjana » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm

This is very valuable part of DS with many interesting information that put all religion in the same line, giving them like that completely different perspective. I like the way how these presentation is organized.
I use the opportunity to show [El] [El] [El] for all the persistent and beautiful work permanently done in and for DS. Who follows What’s New on Deep Spirits can see that every day there is something there. And each of this information is a sign of love and dedication to DS and its members. Thank you.
Today, 17th of April, we have been informed again about something new, new artwork and layout changes: Lao Tzu, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.
<3
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to DS Chronicle