Rainy Days - Rainy Thoughts

By Mirjana

Rainy Days - Rainy Thoughts

Postby mirjana » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Rainy days in Porec and rainy thoughts. Since we have been living here in Istria, last ten years, it has never been so rainy in June like this June. Today on TV it was said that in the capital of Croatia, Zagreb, the temperature was 15 C, which is the lowest since the temperatures have been measured.
Strange feeling when I heard that.

__5__

Yesterday some family came to visit us, a young couple. I didn’t know that they are vegetarians too. A young man has just become that. He said that he cannot imagine eating meat any more. Then I heard a story about his terrible experience of coming into the house of his family in the moment when a lamb was killed in order to be prepared for the family fest. He felt weak and ill, he couldn’t eat it and after coming home it became clear to him that for him this meat life period is over.
We all have different ways to come to some important realizations.
__5__

Today I have been working PEAT process with one of our friends. It is part of my daily activities to work with people as PEAT Trainer. Until recently he was not ready to enter the unexplored areas of his unconsciousness. Then he asked himself to do that. It was a good process that brought us both a nice feeling of calmness and happiness, to me because the process was good and with great result, and for him because he has got rid of long lasting life conviction that he couldn’t believe to be possible. Maybe it is thanks to this persisting rain. Not being able to go out and practice and enjoy more body activities, somehow people become more introverted and more open to explore within self. Everything is always balanced somehow.
You lose one side and on the other one you get something in return.

__5__

At the end of the day nice thought crossed my mind. 36 years ago in this hour I was awaiting my daughter to come and enrich my world. It is also a deep inner feeling of happiness for having her and another daughter and how much beauty they brought into my life. And I feel deep gratitude for that.
Rainy thoughts maybe, sentimental maybe, but the same time beautiful and empowering.
Rainy greeting until the next time
=0)
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Rainy Days - Rainy Thoughts

Postby Daywhite » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Mirjana, what a wonderful slice-of-life you share. I've always loved rainy Sunday mornings. I always felt expected to do something during the week, everyone running to and fro; even on weekends, instead of resting, so many would be working hard to get in as much "play" and "relaxation" as possible, returning to work on Monday exhausted. But, I always felt, a rainy Sunday morning was perfect. It seemed to slow everyone and everything down a bit, including what I felt were their expectations of me.

Here, it is around 37-38 C, and has been, off and on, for the last couple of weeks. A cooling trend is expected in September, maybe October. Feel free to send any cool weather this way.

Here is a song, just for you.

"Sometimes you do it to save your own life, not anybody else's. That's mostly why I write. I'm not trying to change anybody else's life or the world; I'm trying to keep from blowing my own brains out. That's the real point." -- Guy Clark
Daywhite

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 18

Re: Rainy Days - Rainy Thoughts

Postby mirjana » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Thank you Daywhite =0)
Music is the best message and tells a lot. I enjoy your music choices all the time, but dedicated music is something special and I really appreciate this. I like this piece of music as it expresses nicely rainy feelings and thoughts. In this late hour here is rainy again, but I feel great being here in DS, surrounded with good music, warm thoughts and messages from friends , with the blissful feeling of inner harmony.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to Somewhere in Between