Philosophically speaking

[color=#6f6f54]What should the ideal community or society be like?
Thoughts and ideas on making the utopian idea reality.[/color]

Philosophically speaking

Postby Sabina » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Here are a couple of philosophical questions having to do with nature. Some fun food for thought basically.

[size=130][color=#594500]What do you do when you see an endangered animal
eating an endangered plant?[/color][/size]

[size=130][color=#385500]Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?[/color][/size]
[color=#5f0000]"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."[/color]
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book:
Favorite movie:
Things I like:
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Philosophically speaking

Postby Metatron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

[quote="Sabina"]Here are a couple of philosophical questions having to do with nature. Some fun food for thought basically.

[size=130][color=#385500]Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?[/color][/size]

Bahaha, I like the second one especially.

So.... First things first.

Umm, if it is small and cute, I take it up and put it somewhere else. If it is small and ugly, I just chase it away, hoping not to scare it too much to give it a heart failure. If it is big and nasty (no matter if cute or ugly - think of tigers, cute as hell, but can be damn nasty), I'd just lure it away and run for my dear life, maybe say a prayer as a good atheist who turns christian on his death bed :)

The second one is tricky...

If I were the forest ranger, and I would be the kind who encounters lots of animals, I wouldn't go to a big city, so that I don't see even more animals (haha, that was a sideslapper ;0) ). If I didn't encounter many animals, I'd go to the zoo. Peaceful, you can see animals, and you won't even mind the talking ones (another sideslapper, I should think of a career in standup comedy =0/ ).
Who the hell is it you try to impress?

All you have to do is learn to care less!
Metatron

State of Mind or Tendency: Sleepy
Kudos: 13

Postby Sabina » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 pm

[quote="Metatron"]...maybe say a prayer as a good atheist who turns christian on his death bed :)

[quote="Metatron"]If I were the forest ranger, and I would be the kind who encounters lots of animals, I wouldn't go to a big city, so that I don't see even more animals

[quote="Metatron"]...I should think of a career in standup comedy =0/

LOL!!
Very good.. you see.. there are multiple possibilities on why theater acting wasn't the right choice. Stand-up comedy might be it after all.
[color=#5f0000]"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."[/color]
Sabina

Favorite book:
Favorite movie:
Things I like:

Postby Metatron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 pm

[quote="Sabina"][quote="Metatron"]...maybe say a prayer as a good atheist who turns christian on his death bed :)

[quote="Metatron"]If I were the forest ranger, and I would be the kind who encounters lots of animals, I wouldn't go to a big city, so that I don't see even more animals

[quote="Metatron"]...I should think of a career in standup comedy =0/

LOL!!
Very good.. you see.. there are multiple possibilities on why theater acting wasn't the right choice. Stand-up comedy might be it after all.

I know theatre acting would be the right choice :) I have all what it takes, been performing with an amateur, but almost professional group for a while now. But, circumstances are circumstances :)

Metatron

Postby mirjana » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

[quote="Sabina"]Here are a couple of philosophical questions having to do with nature. Some fun food for thought basically.

I like very much David´s answer. =0D Part about tiger is hilarious...specially having in mind how much tigers like plants =0@
More or less I would do the same. With animals that are not danger I would give them something else to eat. But, I would not try the same with rhinoceros.

Desert or sea shore maybe...

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Metatron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm

[quote="mirjana"][quote="Sabina"]Here are a couple of philosophical questions having to do with nature. Some fun food for thought basically.

I like very much David´s answer. =0D Part about tiger is hilarious...specially having in mind how much tigers like plants =0@

I know, I know, but to me, tigers are the ultimate-utmost-uber-supercute-estestest animals in the world, so mentioning a different one, even because of different eating habits, would be against my faith =0X

Metatron

Postby Sabina » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 pm

A little extra for all tiger-loving people, me included, though in my case that's probably also because of my Chinese horoscope sign. Voilà!

[attachment=0]
tiger-fractal.jpg
tiger-fractal.jpg (72.11 KiB) Viewed 4655 times
Sabina

Favorite book:
Favorite movie:
Things I like:

Postby Metatron » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 am

[quote="Sabina"]A little extra for all tiger-loving people, me included, though in my case that's probably also because of my Chinese horoscope sign. Voilà!

Good gracious lord, that's brilliant! Thanks for this awesome kitty :)

Metatron

Return to Utopia