Ok, I've got it figured out.........

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Ok, I've got it figured out.........

Postby QuietMind » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Forget all my other posts..this is it......LOL........Its all about letting go of emotions until you are fully liberated..I was outside meditating in silence last night, and my neighbor came home and started yelling and beating his dog because it soiled on the floor. It started to make me really angry, but then I thought..Why?.....Why should I let this anger come to the surface?....Then that guy would be in control of me........keep letting go....of every negative emotion til you are pure.......Ego,lust,desire,greed,anger,etc,etc.....til you are free in Zen..........be like the sage.........Content all the time, not fleeting through the ups and downs forever........
QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Re: Ok, I've got it figured out.........

Postby dermot » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Ok.......but what do you do if he starts beating you?

....or one of your loved ones?

d.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Postby QuietMind » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Dermot.........If that happens you tie them up and skin em alive and rub lemon and salt in their wounds......Ha,ha.........seriously.....Its not gonna happen overnight, but you can get to a point where you can act without anger. That is what all them kung fu monks in the mountains and such strive to achieve. Keep letting go, over,and over, and over, everyday after everyday. And let go of music. I know that is a hard one, because we've all mostly grown up on it and have been conditioned by it, but its just misleading you. Learn to understand and enjoy quiet, the sound of water moving, birds, and the sounds of nature. Go back to what was intended. Don't follow someone else's ideas and desires, and let it perturb your inner peace......Go back to the source....The things of this world are constantly testing you..........and I will share something with you....About 7 or 8 years ago I was meditating and in a deep state of peace. Some force took over my thoughts for about 45 seconds. I heard the sounds of waterfalls and this utmost beautiful otherworldly ambient type music and then a voice said very calmly........."I want to be water by itself"..........and then it went away.........I've been a musician for about 20 years and I've never heard anything close to as beautiful and peaceful as what I heard. It was otherworldly...It basically made me want to give up my music..........As always its believe it or not, and I don't claim to know all the answers, but its something to ponder...Draw your own assumptions........

ps. Don't be like the sheeple people swayed back and forth looking for the next trend to keep them amused. Take your stand on something and stick with it. Even if you're the only one out of millions of people going that way. That is where the real secrets are and are shown. Trust what is inside, not what is external...Listen to your inner voice.....

Peace out!
QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:47 am

I've uploaded one of my last musical dirges...........Just so you know I am legit...........Anyone can sing a song, but it takes dedication to master an instrument which is yourself anyway..LOL........Cheers............and do not forget..........Even though one Fudges ⊗ up a million times, there is still some goodness somewhere..........

ps..That shit at the end of this tune is hard as fudge ⊗.......No lie............

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEric1111111?feature=mhee

ps. The truth is not easy......I could of just been playing you all for years and you would never know........................but you will accept this gift in utmost sincerity...........You have no choice.......
QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 am

That is lots of money..............Real money...........
QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:05 am

And yes..........That is why there are few here and many on facebook...........Hush your moth and you may learn?
QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 am

Show me something I do not know?................go ahead...............
QuietMind

Postby mirjana » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 pm

QuietMind wrote:...

ps. Don't be like the sheeple people swayed back and forth looking for the next trend to keep them amused. Take your stand on something and stick with it. Even if you're the only one out of millions of people going that way. That is where the real secrets are and are shown. Trust what is inside, not what is external...Listen to your inner voice.....

Peace out!

????????????????

QuietMind wrote:...

ps. The truth is not easy......I could of just been playing you all for years and you would never know........................but you will accept this gift in utmost sincerity...........You have no choice.......

?????????????

QuietMind wrote:Show me something I do not know?................go ahead...............

What is going on here? What this question suppose to mean? And why do you need to repeat the same question? Put to whom?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to Spirited Debate