Nothingness

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Re: Nothingness

Postby Naveen » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Interesting.. The name as such.. As in the name parents select for the offspring? Then again do you rule out the human intervention in determining the birth date? Aren't dates and the calender man-created concepts?
Naveen

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 3

Postby Naveen » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 pm

And ( Okay is this becoming too much? Warn me before I start turning you off :P ) where does it all lead to then.. the highest level of consciousness? can somebody describe that.. i don't know.. the white light.. the bearded gent in the skies.. ?
Naveen

Postby QuietMind » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 pm

He/she who is detached from the world can illuminate it............

QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Postby KolterJ » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:19 am

Everything is nothing and nothing is everything so does that mean I am a masochist =0o
KolterJ

Favorite book: The Stranger
Favorite movie: Young Frankenstein
Things I like: Reading, manifesting new ideas intertwined with old ones all at once.
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 0

Postby mirjana » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

Naveen wrote:And ( Okay is this becoming too much? Warn me before I start turning you off :P ) where does it all lead to then.. the highest level of consciousness? can somebody describe that.. i don't know.. the white light.. the bearded gent in the skies.. ?

No, never is too much. =0)
Yes, names as given as we come in the chosen reality including parents and everything else we need here and now for the reason we came.
And as about the level of consciousness, I think that we evolve and our life experiences helps us growing or stagnating depending on choices we make. WE come with set of possibilities, but what we are going to make of that depend on our personal choices. The best cook will know how to use all tools around him and all possible spices in order to make a master work. The same with each one of us regarding life and our approach to it.
Of course, this is only my personal understanding that helps me in my approach to my life.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Naveen » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

hmmm :) that's why i feel lost all the time.. 80S

but kudos to you for your response :) :)
Naveen

Postby mirjana » Tue May 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Naveen wrote:hmmm :) that's why i feel lost all the time.. 80S

but kudos to you for your response :) :)

Thank you for kudos. =0)
As about your comment, I do not have an impression about you being lost. Usually, people who put questions are people open to life who wants to be sure about their choices. For me, asking questions is a sign of active mind and approach to life and this doesn't go with feeling of being lost. =0/
mirjana

Postby Naveen » Tue May 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Awwwww.. That is really sweet :) :) Life's humbling and you are a kind hearted person!
Naveen

Postby Sotwa » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 am

Nothingness. It is not, yet the act of looking for it, of speaking of it causes what is spoken of to be somthingness. What can be said of nothing, ? , nothing. What can be seen or heard,tasted,felt or smelled of nothing? Nothing... so here I open into assuming about what is purely mystery : it is the nothing which is doing the act of looking into itself, it is nothing that does, as it does it becomes something doing, a man, a universe, and all that is. So as we look into our depth with spiritual eyes we see deep nothing and mystery. As we look of ant out into the depth of the space we encounter at the end of our looking ability this same deep mysterious nothing. As we look with instraments into the depth of an item, into its atom, into its protons and electrons and newtrons into its elementary energies we still always encounter nothing and mystery. A game children play is to ask why, why, why, and any one playing this game come rapidly to the knowing that they don't really know, and all assumed knowledge is story about the mysterious nothing, placed upon it to attempt the impossible, which is to fill or contain the nothing. In all things space, nothing, and mystery is found. Containing the universe is this same ineffable mystery. And in our deep inner place where imagination knowledge and understanding fall short there is again the same nothingness. So, I say this nothing is by its way being all that using all its ways. So as I look at what I see, I say, nothing is looking at itself through its own dream. I also say all that nothing has is its dream and its story. Which is mu h better than the vast void of its own being. We are this nothing with many names and stories about it, perhaps we call this nothing god and perhaps we call this nothing our own source. I call this nothing mahrhoki.and mahrhoki is the one Muse, weaving the tapestries of inspiration through this dream of all that seems to be what is. I close this by saying : around all, within all, and as all, the mysterious nothing, is, mysteriously. / please entertain this story and ask hard questions, give supporting words, or tear it asunder with a more supreme expression. Though I would ask that you ask dear reader, what and from where has this story come from, and where shall whatever you add come from, and could they be the same mahrhoki dancing as multiple dancers on this beautiful stage we call life? Nothingness, hmmmm...
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
Kudos: 1

Postby mirjana » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi Sotwa,
Welcome to DS. =0)
Interesting answer, poetically philosophical. I like this part" We are this nothing with many names and stories about it,..." . It answers everything.
mirjana

PreviousNext

Return to Spirited Debate