My own quote

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

My own quote

Postby QuietMind » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 am

I understand that the few majority of people who frequent this board are mature spirits........However............Oh, the old however..LOL...........I prefer to share my own Narcissistic saying..........Acknowledging it is narcissistic, acknowledges the fact that it is..........so it is pure..........LOL

The problem is as with all religions..My God is better than yours or I am better than you...........Let go of all rivalry and sink into pure silence. Where all is at ease, and there is no revenge. Who created these emotions?.............Whoever did has been conquered.........Only in utmost humility can you reach spiritual liberation....................­and no God,Jesus,Buddha............Wh­atever...........can take that from you.............

Ps. I figure after we all get to nirvana, there must be some sort of game?......LOL...........I'm gonna get hell for that......
QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Re: My own quote

Postby QuietMind » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 am

In the 90's I used to live in Hawaii............Surfing waves that would make the biggest bikers balls flat.............Trust me, if you think you are bad.........try it.......You'll find instant religion quicker than your soul...........

QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 am

There is no..........Painter is better than that painter..It is just time filled, when you are not perfecting yourself..........Live on channel 3 not 1...........Does not the creator bring people into this world who are light years above in technicality and madness?.......Who wins?............
QuietMind

Postby mirjana » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I am not better than you
you are not better than me
we are here to meet and learn