Mind-boggling questions

Short stories, good jokes,
witty sayings and anecdotes

Mind-boggling questions

Postby Sabina » Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 pm

1. Can we cry underwater? Have you ever done it?

2. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3. What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

4. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

80|

Any thoughts?
B0)
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Mind-boggling questions

Postby dermot » Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 pm

1. The nub of this particular question is the word 'we'.
Can we cry underwater?
Perhaps we should start with a good cry above water, thereby instilling in us (all), the possibility of being able to replicate the watery experience under em water.
How to do this...perhaps some outward stimulus would help?
Rather than relying on the old favourite 'the abject misery of the human condition' debate which would normally suffice to induce a watery interlude of the teary type in us, we should broaden the scope of our search to include the prospect of 'mirth' bringing forth tears.

Watery tears of joy beneath the surface of life, who would have believed it - not i for one.

2. I dont know. I will try your suggestion and report back with observations. Sometime.

3. One must have found their Warholesque 15mins if one was to be deemed assinated.
Murder happens to the unfortunate, sometimes they dont even achieve murderhood.

4. How true, yes morality must come from morons. What a relief. I had no idea.

My mind is not remotely boggled, please try harder.
d.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Re: Mind-boggling questions

Postby Metatron » Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm

1. Can we cry underwater? Have you ever done it?

What a question... I always cry underwater. The other day when I was arguing with a fish in the Danube, the lassie ⊗ made me real upset and said "cry me a river", and I was like: "I just did BIATCH!"

2. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Ummm, they don't? I thought they do... So that's why that waiter gave me a weird look when I was in that restaurant...

3. What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Dunno really... If it happened in Slovakia to the prime minister, the headlines would say: "The world has become a better place"

4. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Well, well, well... that makes sense. After all, religion claims to be the inventor of morality........ =0/
Who the hell is it you try to impress?

All you have to do is learn to care less!
Metatron

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Sleepy
Kudos: 13

Return to Witticism