Meglio Stasera

Visual communication and a modern art form.
Movie tips, inspiring animations and associations.

Meglio Stasera

Postby Sabina » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

"Meglio Stasera", from the movie Pink Panther... I couldn't get the song out of my head... I've been singing it, out loud or in my head (alternating), for the past few hours, so...

The music is by Henry Mancini, sung by Fran Jeffries. In English it is known as "It Had Better Be Tonight".
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Meglio Stasera

Postby mirjana » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

This is really addictive music. I think that it comes from the optimistic message it has, do not postpone things for tomorrow as you do not know what it brings.
It is an older version about "Seize the day" from the one we have mentioned connected with the movie "Dead Poet Society".
Beside, this movie has one hilarious scene with driving gorillas that always drives me laughing like crazy. Thank you for bringing a warm touch of some good memories I have connected to this movie and this song.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Meglio Stasera

Postby Heidi » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 am

A song that often lingers in my mind is "The Phantom of the Opera." I really adore it.
If you also like it, you will certainly appreciate the voice of Tarja Turunen in an "alternative" version with Nightwish.

Heidi

State of Mind or Tendency: Cool
Kudos: 17

Return to Movies