Meaningful Coincidence or Synchronicity?

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Meaningful Coincidence or Synchronicity?

Postby mirjana » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

How to accelerate this experience?

"Some of you may know that I have always been fascinated by the phenomenon of meaningful coincidence and synchronicity. This morning, I was thinking of someone that I hadn’t heard from in 10 years and wondering what had happened to them or where they were. And even as I was having that thought my phone rang and that very person was calling me.

I am sure you have had that a similar experience many times. The phenomenon is well known and goes under the name of meaningful coincidence, synchronicity. Through the years I have met a lot of people who have achieved extraordinary things in their lives and all of them say they were lucky; God was on their side, being at the right place at the right time. I think they are saying the same thing. In the Vedic literature we have an expression “Ritam Bhara Pragya”, it literally means that if your mind is synchronized with the synchronistic mind of the universe you tap into the local correlation of the universe and your intentions become very powerful leading to the spontaneous fulfillment of desire. The following are the nine characteristics that I have find in all synchronistic experiences.

1. Synchronicity is as conspiracy of improbabilities.
2. The experience is a result of karmic relationships coming together.
3. Synchronicity is orchestrated in a domain of consciousness beyond space and time where there is non local correlation.
4. It moves us into more expanded state of consciousness where you see events and relationships contextually and as interdependently co-arising.
5. Synchronicity is the result of an intention that you have had consciously and or unconsciously.
6. The experience begins to transform your life and leads to the phenomena of “good luck”.
7. There is great emotional fulfillment from the experience.
8. The meaning and purpose of your life starts to become clear.
9. You no longer see the outer world as separate from your inner world from thoughts, feelings, emotions, fantasies and dreams.

I have found the following attitudes helpful in accelerating this experience:

1. See the world as an extension of yourself.
2. Keep in mind that nurturing relationships is the most important activity in life.
3. Keep your intention lively in your consciousness but detach from the outcome.
4. Remain independent from the good or bad opinion of others.
5. Stay emotionally healthy, free from resentments and grievances.
6. Harmonize the masculine and the feminine in your own being.
7. Keep a diary of all coincidences and ask yourself what are the karmic significances and what do they mean.
It has been said that coincides are anonymous gifts from God. "

Deepak Chopra

What do you think about meaningful experiences or amazing phenomena?

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Meaningful Coincidence or Synchronicity?

Postby Kris » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Mirjana,

I love this topic. Like all of the people here I have many coincidence stories. Just this week I spent the day listening to Yo Yo Ma. I was just in the mood. His CD’s sounded especially beautiful that day.

Yo Yo is scheduled to play near hear in March. Tickets are very hard to get and have been sold out for a long time. I wasn’t thinking about going to Yo Yo Ma, I was just listening to his music. That night someone offered me tickets to Yo Yo Ma that they could not use.

So, what is the cause and affect? Did my listening to Yo Yo cause this to happen or was it going to happen and my subconscious knew it, therefore felt drawn to listen to Yo Yo Ma CD’s?

Either way, it felt as if someone was smiling on me.

K

PS Mirjana, I often find that when I am thinking about, wondering or pondering a thought or a question, you post something that so completely answers or relates to my contemplations. Why is that?.....
Kris

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 5

Meaningful Coincidence, Synchronicity and Telepathy

Postby mirjana » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi Kris,

I am very much convinced that we here correspond close to each other as kindred souls who share things by similar preferences and on that path influencing and supporting each other. Over time, this bond will deepen our mutual understanding and we shall become even closer. It works like that. Like attracts like and this energy is addictive because of its good vibrations. People who are connected enter easier the music of these vibrations and start reading its notes.
As I quoted Chopra's words about telepathy in the topic about telepathy, I use it here as well as it answers beautifully your question:
" Telepathy is simultaneous actualizations of information in two locations from the same ground of being".

Mirjana
mirjana

Postby Randall » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm

PS Mirjana, I often find that when I am thinking about, wondering or pondering a thought or a question, you post something that so completely answers or relates to my contemplations. Why is that?.....

Like attracts like and this energy is addictive because of its good vibrations. People who are connected enter easier the music of these vibrations and start reading its notes.
As I quoted Chopra's words about telepathy in the topic about telepathy, I use it here as well as it answers beautifully your question:
" Telepathy is simultaneous actualizations of information in two locations from the same ground of being".

There is an actual science that studies this behavior in all things, its called the study of sympathetic vibrations. Its pretty cool ;0)
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

Kudos: 17

Postby mirjana » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Hi Randall,

Thank you for this information. I shall study this more. Beside other things I love, I am numerologist and with a true belief that we are vibrations of energy that can be expressed in different symbols, numbers, letters, notes, images. I am mostly fascinated with points where all these symbols come together supporting each other and printing our eternal print. That is how I see it. When working with all this it comforts somehow my passion for music and inability to express it in playing an instrument.
When I write poetry I am closest to such state of identification with my core and the next one is when I enter the world of numbers, letters and other symbols. Because of that I appreciate this information.

Mirjana
mirjana

Postby Randall » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Mirjana, your excitement is contagious :-D
I read your posts and always find myself smiling and wanting to give you a heart felt hug. You inspire others just by being you and its a wonder to see.

Have you ever explored the Kabalah? Jewish mysticism? Its a fascinating study of words and numbers and how they relate to our world both spiritually and physically.
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

Kudos: 17

Postby mirjana » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi Randall,
Thank you =0)
Yes, Kabbalah is my passion. I have been spending lately quite nicely time around that. I am fascinated with the beauty of the letters and not to talk about their symbolism. It is really a journey for itself, journey to self and about self. There was time when I was completely in symbols. Books, especially mystical poetry, alchemy, talismans, sigils, mandalas, everything that was behind the mirrors was attracted me to see what is behind. My brother is an artist and one of his exhibitions was Tarot Major Arcana. These paintings (actually specific drawings) are my favorite and all 22 are now in our house. My husband and I bought it the time back. It was support for my brother and huge happiness for my thirsty heart.
It was time for learning about Tarot, many books about it, and still today there is time when I just feel that being a bit with Tarot will bring some new light into my life.
I love the wisdom of I Ching and there are moments when the touch of that book brings blissful harmony into my life especially in the time of dilemmas.
There are so many possibilities especially today and for one who is curious and likes to learn it is an endless path.
By the way, I enjoy your post too and so many great ideas you have already brought here.
Today, when we are surrounded with so much pain and suffer it is a great feeling when there is a place where we can see and hear likeminded people who have different view and try their best to make a change as much as personal example can do. And, I think it can do a lot. I can only be happy and enthusiastic if I am in such a company. Here I feel like that.

Mirjana
mirjana

Return to Mysticism