Love the natural in-between?

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Love the natural in-between?

Postby dermot » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Here is the proposition......that love is the natural in-between, in other words that in any scenario where people are being themselves without obscurities, without prejudices, without ignorance, then Love will be the default setting in friendships / relatiohships / conversations / meetings / etc.

This proposition suggests that anywhere Love is not the common denominator in the interaction between people, there must be something wrong.

Do you agree with this?
Does it seem reasonable and true to you?
What do you do to promote this ideal if in fact you agree with it?

If love is not the 'natural in-between then what is ?

d.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Re: Love......the natural in-between?

Postby blackfellawhitefella » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm

hey bloke, :)

.. following on from my earlier observation,

if there is no thing, that We are not ... there could be no where, that We are not.

We, the Essence of Source, colloquiallly conceptulised and described as Love,
is all things, in all places, at all times.

We, each individulisation of the One, are Essence , are Love
We, collectively, are Essence, are Love.

Love , like Truth, being an energy, not a concept.

That Which Sustains Us, is also What We Are AND also seeks to conduit through Us, into this dimension.

In my experience , your proposition more accurately describes the result of blocked, held and shadowed Flow.

The saying ... "Through us, not of us ", comes to mind

... although , in my lingo, i'd say , It's way past time, we all started getting out of our own way.

Peace, love & mungbeans.
relax, connect, allow.
repeat process.
blackfellawhitefella

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: the One i am allowing
Favorite movie: an australian story
Things I like: wisdom expressed
State of Mind or Tendency: Poetic
Kudos: 1

Postby Sabina » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm

dermot wrote:Here is the proposition......that love is the natural in-between, in other words that in any scenario where people are being themselves without obscurities, without prejudices, without ignorance, then Love will be the default setting in friendships / relatiohships / conversations / meetings / etc.

This proposition suggests that anywhere Love is not the common denominator in the interaction between people, there must be something wrong.

Do you agree with this?
Does it seem reasonable and true to you?
What do you do to promote this ideal if in fact you agree with it?

If love is not the 'natural in-between then what is ?

d.

Love is a natural in-between, as in, love is at the base of every healthy friendship/relationship/conversation?
I think that makes sense.

Love can transform into something else though, due to "unhealthy" things, like unexpressed fears. In that case in might still be at the base of things, but in a rather obscure form, twisted out of shape by the negative influences.
How does that sound?
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby dermot » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Sounds fine Sabina, but the proposition is that this is true outside of friendship, relationship, or even knowing. If we accept this then we accept that in any scenario, love is the underlying possibility if two people meet. What stops this being our everyday experience around those we come into contact is aa mixture of fear, prejudice, ignorance, or any negative hiding in our make up. It essentially means the possibity to overcome our differences is always a choice.
dermot

Postby dermot » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey blackfellawhitefella,
your posts confuse me a bit sometimes, you start out seeming to agree,but then find a reason not to!

My proposition does not in any way indicate blocked flow or any other of your descriptions. This idea removes any block, any held energy....or anything negative, it is saying that beneath all of our unknowing lies pure love, pure energy, waiting to be experienced, waiting to BE.

The trick for each of us is to be that Love, the best way to do this is to remove the differences between us which are illusory anyway and relate to each other openly.

My name is Dermot....theres a start!
D.
dermot

Postby MeThisGuy » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

Hello! I am the one labeled Austin and I allow it. I see the leader, then become it. I lack support in my creativity but that is fine, it gives me strength to be forced to know in myself that my work is good at least to me and that's really what I am most concerned about. I hope for things secretly and dream of my life openly but I don't hitch myself to hopes and dreams in reality. All in all I am more of a sayer than a doer. I am fine with this. I have recently been more and more accepting of myself and therefore, more accepting of others.
Just today though my ego(even though we are technically the ego I think you know what I mean) showed its power over my emotions and got the better of me. Because of my love, and my oversight of compassion, I became upset over something that was beyond my control.
Mystery is the realm in which I dwell, and yes there is mystery all around. I don't care to get to know anyone on here frankly, only to connect with them. That's what I look for. For connecting is intimate to me, knowledge is...trivial? It takes time to grow and in growth there are imperfections that give us the beauty of self-emergence. Anyway, that's that for now. :P
P.S. blackfellawhitefella, I like the creativity behind your post and the framework it seems to be nestled in...always an eye, never a conclusion, merely a glimpse....anyway...
MeThisGuy

Favorite book: Tao Te Ching
Favorite movie: Fight Club
Things I like: everything that doesn't hurt...and some things that do. Whatever peaks my interest at the time. Nothing lasts and nothing is lost...
State of Mind or Tendency: Happy
Kudos: 0

Postby blackfellawhitefella » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 am

Thankyou .
Into me you see.

As in any endevour that we involve ours/Self in, the key seems to be , an honoured awareness that only ourselves can we bring .

I appreciate the openness , in your post , the energies are clean , encompassing and inclusive.

Much , especially from the opening paragraph, i would willingly allow , to be used to paint a picture of the sound vibrational complex that i currently inhabit.

... given the current 'stressed' / 'wound tightly' energy field that we globally communicate across , judgments over perceptions will if not carefully expressed , provide ample opportunity for the sword of right verses wrong to be wielded.

I don't personally care myself for the game playing inherant in that illusion , so i shall tread ever so softly in my reply to the post , that also needs to be made.

Thankyou again.
A brother of sorrow, no doubt.

Well done.
relax, connect, allow.
repeat process.
blackfellawhitefella

Postby blackfellawhitefella » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:35 am

... in the above post , i would desire to edit in 2 instances.

a) the comma after '... in your post'
b) also removing the word 'myself' , that follows ... personally care.

Maybe the 'edit' option is time based or optionless via my phone ... but regardless , when i zen my post they are two needed changes.
relax, connect, allow.
repeat process.
blackfellawhitefella

Postby blackfellawhitefella » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:45 pm

... ever so gently.

In honour of my son's 18 th birthday , today the 17 th of October,

Yes Dermot , lets start there.

I shall expand , on my introduction of Self,
that i included with my first post here on this board.

I Am Gary.
My Lord's Spear of Light.
Emissary of the Myth.
Unicorn.
Golden Skink.
Spider.

Who are you?

... i feel that you took offence to being called 'bloke'.

if so , please accept my apology ,
but know,
that if i walked up to another male in Australia,
and said , hey bloke (with a smile) , he would take it as the term of endearment
it is understood to be.
Most likely replying with "hey mate , all good?"
relax, connect, allow.
repeat process.
blackfellawhitefella

Postby mirjana » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm

dermot wrote:Sounds fine Sabina, but the proposition is that this is true outside of friendship, relationship, or even knowing. If we accept this then we accept that in any scenario, love is the underlying possibility if two people meet. What stops this being our everyday experience around those we come into contact is aa mixture of fear, prejudice, ignorance, or any negative hiding in our make up. It essentially means the possibity to overcome our differences is always a choice.

So much true. We choose our experiences, give them colors and change the colors if we want.
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Next

Return to Spirited Debate