Learn Telepathy

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Re: Learn Telepathy

Postby mirjana » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Additionally to my previous post, there is a beautiful Quote of Deepak Chopra about telepathy:
" Telepathy is simultaneous actualizations of information in two locations from the same ground of being".
He gives a beautiful example of the mother and baby who are closely spiritually bonded so when baby cries; the mother’s breast leaks the milk at the same time. They are not only communicating, but the same information is arising from one location in both beings. At that level they are inseparably one, space, time, energy and matter become one. It is actually correlation.
If two persons who are close to each other and emotionally bonded are separated in Faraday chambers and on one of them is exposed to flash light, both brains response simultaneously.
Similar to that there is the plane of existence where we are all inseparably one. I think that therefore all our longing to understand what comes after the end.
Is it really so that then we come into the state of such interconnectedness, becoming one with everyone?

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm

I have been reading the Meaningful Coincidence or Synchronicity? topic, and Mirjana wrote...
"I am very much convinced that we here correspond close to each other as kindred souls who share things by similar preferences and on that path influencing and supporting each other. Over time, this bond will deepen our mutual understanding and we shall become even closer."

My thought was.. if anyone can, we will some day. I mean the Deep Spirits here. I see us connecting telepathically one day, possibly even all of us simultaneously.
That would be quite beautiful, I can imagine. :)

Sabina
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Sabina's thought transformed into reality

Postby mirjana » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm

What a beautiful thought, Sabina. I said something similar in another topic. As Kris also said something like that, it is obvious that we here are circling around similar thoughts, concepts...therefore already creating this thought.
If so, then the following text of Deepak Chopra explains the r scenario o further development. =0) =0/

"Every thought causes a shift in the whole field of reality.
Information cannot be created or destroyed, only rearranged. Thus, every possible piece of knowledge can be accessed in the mind, regardless of time and space.
The entire cosmos is intelligently ordered and self-organizing.There is no essential difference between life and non-life, except for intensity of awareness and concentration of information.Any aspect of reality can be changed at the quantum level by shifting its information and energy. The technology to create such shifts is in the mind.The mind is a non-local phenomenon. It has no fixed place in time or space but is a quality of the field. In other words, when you have a thought, you are activating the cosmic computer. "

Mirjana
mirjana

Postby Randall » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm

I've tried variations of some of these exercises at different times. What works the best for me is when I anchor into the love I hold inside for the person and allow that love to fill me... then let it fill them. Not sure if that makes sense or not, but it works. Greater success is had when both are able to do that ;)
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Postby Sabina » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes, it makes a lot of sense Randall.
Plus, that it reaffirms my belief that as a group we may be able to do it some day. Or at least those of who choose to do so.

=0)
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby mirjana » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Hi, =0)

I am in between, as there is quite a lot at the moment running at our place, but I couldn't resist not coming for a moment and taking a portion of good energy from DS and look, these two last answers from Randall and Sabina, and I am ready to shine this energy further.
I also belong to those people as you two believing with all my heart that hugging with love in our heart and mind we start a very powerful active imagination that must be felt.
I have always loved the words about the butterfly. When the butterfly moves its tender wings this wave will touch somebody on another place the same as the whisper touches our ear. This is how I see energy. And therefore I do believe that waves of our thoughts and emotions are powerful and influential.

Until a bit later
Mirjana
mirjana

Postby Tim » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 am

I am really excited about this topic, and some of your posts have been very meaningful Mirjana, and I liked the exercises you set out at the beginning Sabrina.

I think the reality of our Union with "All That Is" is a really important part of this topic. In my thinking it is possibly the foundation for telepathy, synchronicity, coincidence, attraction and providence, to name just a few.

In my own experience, as a counsellor, I frequently see, read and feel people's emotional state and sometimes even their thoughts. When this first started happening I was a little afraid that I was assuming or projecting my stuff - but by trusting these messages I found I am able to make deep and very meaningful progress in the healing process.

Sometimes I feel their emotions within myself. Psychology even refers to this as transference (although transference covers a lot more than just this), recognising that it happens frequently to everyone but that most people are unaware and so carry the energy themselves. By using this experience to guide me I am able to support people unblocking and releasing emotions with very beautiful results.

Sometimes I "see" their energy - so to speak - form words or ideas around them, or their "ethereal body" (that may not be the right term but I'm struggling for a good one) act out in some way - maybe lash out in anger, curl up in a ball, even act out some childhood drama while their physical body stays quite still.

At the end of the day, we are all connected, and clearing our minds, finding our centre and learning to listen, identify and trust the messages we receive is really important and has deeply enhanced my life experience.

Of course, I don't tend to talk about this with my psychology based colleagues because I'm sure they would suggest some form of medication!
Tim

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 1

Previous

Return to Mysticism