Kabbalah

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Kabbalah

Postby mirjana » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 am

Rav Michael Laitman, PhD overviews the lineage of the giant Kabbalists from Abraham to Yehuda Ashlag.

mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Kabbalah

Postby Randall » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 pm

(((((((((Mirjana)))))))))))
I watched this last night and realized you put this here in response to the thread Master Language Many years ago I read a book "The Essential Kabbalah" and I had an acquaintance that practiced the Kabbalah. I can't escape the feeling that it touches on a truer nature of things.
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Postby mirjana » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 pm

You can understand it this way too if you like, although I expressed what I think when talking about master language.
Teachings spreading through Kaballah, Gnostic scriptures, Sufi scriptures, or Taoism scriptures, all of them use symbols and need of full dedication in other to be transcripted. Somehow it is the same as with the language. Not understanding them or not being able to express oneself in the correct manner in any of them doesn't make them not existing or not being that what they are.
The same with language. Words are here to be said in the way to be understood and there are so many of them that there is always a way to explain and express something needed to be expressed.
The above mentioned scriptures are not only to be read but to be practiced as well in order to be understood and then they bring that for what are they here for, higher understanding of things. But, although the language each of us use seems to be self-understanding tool for communication, practicing how to use words correctly in their selection as well as in the way of their application, makes them to become real tool of communication which, when practiced ,also brings higher understanding.
It is the same with numbers. For some people numbers are only here to be written on bills or things of that kind. For others, it is much higher meaning behind them which, when understood, enables another level of understanding and personal growth.
A simple brush in the hands of a simple man will be a tool for cleaning. But, in the hands of an artist it becomes a creative tool.
I think that Ryan also said something like that in his new topic about Words and language.

Mirjana
Last edited by mirjana on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mirjana

PS:

Postby mirjana » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

PS to my previous post.
Randall, sometimes it seems I am a bit late in understanding. =0( If you meant that mentioning Book of Life in the topic Master Language inspired me for this topic, it can be true, although I have wanted to do that since the article about Kaballah has been opened in Spirituality: Kabbalah
It fascinates me anyhow and I am open to hear more.
I think it is very nice how all these topics interact and do their best for each of us.

Mirjana
=0)
mirjana

Postby Randall » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 pm

:) Mirjana ..... I hope you feel the hugs sent :)

You are a wonderful example of what communication can be... even though your use of english isnt perfect, the energy of your heart comes through the words and bridges any gaps there might be. It is easy to understand you because your heart is in everything you write, you share.

I'm working on a post about some of the things I see and feel with regards to what the Kabbalah represents to me and thought I could tie in the idea of a master language. It will have to wait for a while though... LOL the day is getting busy now.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Postby mirjana » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm

I do, I do ... =0/
This kind of energy is always felt.
I am looking forward reading about that what Kaballah represents to you. =0)

Mirjana
=0)
mirjana

Return to Mysticism