Is it possible to live the life as if you are the first here

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Is it possible to live the life as if you are the first here

Postby mirjana » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

When I heard this video the first time I was surprised by this simplicity and approach.

I like the line when he says that people tend to say that they do not know about death, but instead they actuaally do not know life...as when we totally live there is no death...

Is it possible to live like that?
What do you think about it?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Is it possible to live the life as if you are the first

Postby ubermensch » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 pm

im not sure about the answer to your questions. however i am sure that Osho is defintitely one of my favorite philosophical/gurus of all times . not sure how i missed this vid of him , but im glad you posted.
The more I give to consciousness/awareness , the more consciousness gives to me . .... ....
ubermensch

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Hitlers War David Irving
Favorite movie: The Game
Things I like: reading , learning , yoga ,chess and chess problems , lifting weights, becoming a better person physically and mentally , meditation, world religions
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 6

Re: Is it possible to live the life as if you are the first

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

I also like very much this video as it encourages us to be that what we originally are.
My curiosity and therefore my question, was to know practical thoughts of DS members about that what tools or means could or would make us possible to behave as we really are and not based on "how to do model" learned from books, religions, schools systems, laws...
What invalids our grace to love ourselves and others without attachments to past, rejections, repressions?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to Spirited Debate