Internal pulse

Exploring psychology, sociology, social studies and experiments, applied psychology, education & pedagogy, personality psychology.

Re: Internal pulse

Postby mirjana » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Leahann, you haven't written a book but a beautiful story about essential connection of life and music. =0/ I enjoyed every line. The first part with some of personal life experiences with music, playing instruments and recognizing nuances in playing is very close to me and my personal experiences. I was in every your word and it gave me such a comforting feeling of identification with emotion/memory which is significantly part of me, even when suppressed. Thank you for bringing it back.
And the final part about that how development of understanding music influences the whole life and awareness of personal abilities and talents is high five, as Maheep would say. =0)
Welcome again <3

Mirjana
=0)
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Leahann » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Well thank you and I'm glad it brought back good memories...:).

I really feel that this in many ways is a conversation about our very essence and our true nature.

It is what we are and it is those that have experienced music in such a manner and feel it that understand this naturally.

Also...when I forget about it...I seem to loose meaning in life somehow...then when I re connect with it's beat ... the pulse of life I find myself in some way.

:) Leahann
Leahann

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Happy
Kudos: 2

Postby Alvino » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:30 am

Love Music, and while I've never been more then an average musician
LEAHANN ????????????? AVERAGE MUSICIAN ?????

WHOOPS u may be comparing yourself to Mozart and not to me.
I apologize!
Alvino

Personality: Ambivert
State of Mind or Tendency: Angelic
Kudos: 6

Previous

Return to Psychology