Infinity

Paintings, photography, graphics and other visual arts.

Infinity

Postby Sabina » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 pm

At the bottom of the white box it says "click here to start" (the text is slightly distorted).
Click there, and then move your mouse cursor forward or backward to move through the animation.

"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Infinity

Postby mirjana » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Wow, Sabina, this is so good!
That is how I imagine life possibilities, or parallel realities that we eventually are surfing through.
What a ride.

In our dreams it is like in this animation, everything is a magic circle out of time and space and we are here and there and everywhere the same time. When our dreams are lucid we take consciously part in this circle of infinity. And that is the whole attraction of lucid dreaming because we somehow become aware of all possibilities and of us as a magic creator.

What stops us to do the same in our life?

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Infinity

Postby Sabina » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 am

You are right. I have known this animation for years, but I never thought of it that way. To me it was always an amazing piece of artwork. You can stop the motion at any point and each time it's a different surrealist paining.

To imagine each of these settings like an alternate reality, where once your find the key you can travel through them and stop as you please... this animation is definitely a nice illustration.

I have once had a dream where I was certain that I was in an alternate reality. I knew the whole time that I don't "belong" there, but I was very calm, like a guest who knows that eventually they will leave.
It was a very interesting experience and I was grateful for the peek.

Sabina
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Return to Visual Arts