hello world!!

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

hello world!!

Postby sevenocram » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi there everybody!!
I was reading the 2012 hoax part in this website and i have to disagree with that information.
I do not believe that the world is going to end in terms of big calamities and so but i think we should look to 2012 with a different perspective.
Ancient civilizations were very advance in math, and the current events on earth and those about to come, can be explained by math, perhaps they already made the calculations and believed in the sentence "what goes around comes around" .By calculating the future problems using the context of they own problems and realizing that nature always manage to get some order to the world when it reaches a rupture point!! Ancient civilizations although everybody tries to make them very wise they were also enemies of nature like us! And nature e a reset into the world and now is going to happen again.
The professed events for 2012 are nothing more that a starting point for people concerned with the future to be aware for a nature reset and be able to expect the worst that can happen so they can be calm when society reaches its full down point!
2012 talking is not for septic people its for "shaman's" .
sevenocram

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Fernado Pessoa
Favorite movie: Donnie Darko
Things I like: I get my dopamine from reading, documentaries,out of bounds thinking, playing and producing music, esoterism and body and mind workout .
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 0

Re: hello world!!

Postby mirjana » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm

sevenocram wrote:Hi there everybody!!
I was reading the 2012 hoax part in this website and i have to disagree with that information.
I do not believe that the world is going to end in terms of big calamities and so but i think we should look to 2012 with a different perspective.
Ancient civilizations were very advance in math, and the current events on earth and those about to come, can be explained by math, perhaps they already made the calculations and believed in the sentence "what goes around comes around" .By calculating the future problems using the context of they own problems and realizing that nature always manage to get some order to the world when it reaches a rupture point!! Ancient civilizations although everybody tries to make them very wise they were also enemies of nature like us! And nature e a reset into the world and now is going to happen again.
The professed events for 2012 are nothing more that a starting point for people concerned with the future to be aware for a nature reset and be able to expect the worst that can happen so they can be calm when society reaches its full down point!
2012 talking is not for septic people its for "shaman's" .

Hi sevenocram,
Welcome to DS!
I do not know about which 2012 hoax part in this web site you talk, because as far as I know the only talk about it was here: http://www.deepspirits.com/exploration/2012-t29s25.html
I am curious why you haven't posted this comment there where these hoax is put.
Are you shaman?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby sevenocram » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:21 am

Hi there Mirjana.
Greetings from Portugal.
I was talking about this. http://www.deepspirits.com/eyeopeners/2012-nibiru.php
I didnt answer on that post that u sent because i didn't saw it.

What concern me was 2012 and hoax together, that´s like saying that La Fontaine was a liar because Grasshopper's can't play guitar.
I don't know if im a Shaman or not. I consider a Shaman a wise person with limitless hunger for knowledge and that's what i try to do.
sevenocram

Things I like: I get my dopamine from reading, documentaries,out of bounds thinking, playing and producing music, esoterism and body and mind workout .

Postby mirjana » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi sevenocram,
Thank you for replying. As about the quoted link in DS, that part of DS serves exactly the same as you have tried to explain in your previous post, actually criticising superficial talks that many people tend to have spreading then "facts" that are based on nothing. With this specific topic there is a tendency to spread fear between people, which can only bring misery to everyone.
As about wisdom, I agree. That is something that each one of us should try to gain more over the years of personal development.
mirjana

Postby sevenocram » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 am

In my opinion we need fear. In a society that is demanding radical changes we need allot of fear, because fear is one of the fastest ways for a human being to change and change is one of the most difficult task for anyone to do.
sevenocram

Postby blackfellawhitefella » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 am

.hmmmmmmm.
.an interesting thought process there with regards to fear.

.hmmmmm..

.all i can say is ... i grew up in an environment dominated by fear.

.fear in my experience , is a tool of manipulation desiring an outcome ... ie , control.

.i find no respect in my song for the way of fear.
.its work , breeds no honour.
relax, connect, allow.
repeat process.
blackfellawhitefella

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: the One i am allowing
Favorite movie: an australian story
Things I like: wisdom expressed
State of Mind or Tendency: Poetic
Kudos: 1

Postby mirjana » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 pm

sevenocram wrote:In my opinion we need fear. In a society that is demanding radical changes we need allot of fear, because fear is one of the fastest ways for a human being to change and change is one of the most difficult task for anyone to do.

I do not understand how fear could stimulate changes. I see it as a barrier for changes.

blackfellawhitefella wrote:
.fear in my experience , is a tool of manipulation desiring an outcome ... ie , control.
.i find no respect in my song for the way of fear.
.its work , breeds no honour.

I agree with these words. =0)
mirjana

Postby sevenocram » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm

My point of view on fear comes from a statistic study that i made on my own based on the behavior of heavy smokers and drinkers after severe heart problems that even took them to long stay's in hospital.
When they came back 80% went back to old habits , 40% of those managed to ban one of the habits or reduced them.
The thing that they are more afraid of happening again is a heart attack and that dosen't stop them to continue with habits that they fear and already felt the consequences.
The ones that have a second heart attack by not giving up bad habits and survive, 95% leaves the habits.
So increase of fear and change happens.

But like everything fear has a good part and a bad part, people who use condoms to protect from HIV virus have fear of catching the disease.Sometimes is not easy to see positive things on those thing that we fear but i believe that's is one you the "secrets of life".
sevenocram

Postby mirjana » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

mirjana

Postby sevenocram » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi there.
I've read all those post's and agree with everything.Part of that knowledge was absorb by me during my process of increase awareness.
To get a stable growth in awareness and wiseness you need time, and good conditions of both fisical and mental health but the actual social environmental scenario doesn't allow the majority of persons to access those kinds of conditions and my social environmental scenario shows that change is very far of happening.
What in social psychology is called a cognitive dissonance is a invisible wall that keeps people from changing, some people refer the method of psycadelic drugs to tear down that wall other say meditation i say fear but never imaged fear .All this methods have the same result that is awakening through pineal gland activation.
Fear surely far from being the best method, or even the worst of all, but surely the quickest.
sevenocram

Next

Return to Spirited Debate