form | awareness

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Re: form | awareness

Postby Sotwa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm

:: previous post glitched . The end of the quote reads
; and my mother said Jesus speaks " have I not already told you ye be gods;

With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Postby dermot » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 pm

With respect Sotwa, it is easy to talk of others, talk of concepts and the sillyness of trying to find something outside.
One could write for hours pointing at anothers folly, we could so easily find the ramblings of another fun and spend all out time being amused by it.

So, here is the question, tell us what you see within you...what or where you reside, tell me where you really are......YOU !
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Postby Sotwa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 am

Ok. I will dermont.

Me . I am innside and empathic to all life , I look in the mirror and see a veil, when I see the things you have typed I see what I gave you to type , when I respond I smile as I talk to myself . I am you, tell me of yourself to know me . Look at everyone to know the one . I am the am . My name is dermont .Sam. Mirjana . Jesus. Him . Her. First. Last . All . Nothing . I am all you see and feel . I shall watch this body fade before i tell you all I am . You ask yourself for these words . I am in you and you are in me . We are husks lived by my left hand and danced with the right . I can not express to you with words what am i. If you want to see my truth let me hold you and love you. If you want to see my lies look at how love is rejected . I am the inner . Look into sotwas eyes and see am i am . See yourself . Forsake me by hating me receive me by loving me . I must stress i am the life in the man but the man is too concerned with the man and the look of him and his judgements of her. Vermont you speak to god in every conversationyou have . You look at the body of om at every perspective . I am inside . I cannot give my self to myself through this medium of words . I talk of words and their limits yet if you are asking me here then you are not home inside ! Go home children . I am god talking and you are god reading and the energy of myself formed into the screen you observe is god . Until you can spread your arms and KNOW you are the omega and holy and yet still humble yourself before the alpha that you are . You are the master and i am your student . And i am the mast and you ay student . Inside I am nothing and outside i am everything . Look into yourself and discard these trivial words son . I sigh my breath as i know you are looking love . I love you Vermont . I love you so much id fall for you. And sin is my fall for you . Sin is my stumbling bck for you . And we walk up these steps as stairs to heaven . i have told You countless times in countless ways for god is every way and all ways and you can be sure that if it is it is god the one Allah om Tao Brahma HIM HER US WE THE . Philosophy is a tool for the mind to unravel the stories to steep yourself in a mystery big enough to know me. Do not confuse no man or tree or rock or woman is the one and only. But the one and only is all men all trees all rocks all life .. You no more breath but that we breath . My exhale is your inhale . Oh son I cry . I cry for i am sorrow. I laugh for i am joy . I decay for i am death. I live for i am life . Many have told you this and many have been misunderstood . I am all that i have written and all that can not be written . Look not here but IN YOU FOR YOU ARE I AM . All is our Tao all is our creation. You are nothing being. You are the one as the many. This is not something to believe in Vermont this is you telling your self to find your truth and know it by experience.

And so in a room of words this is waste. But IN the heart of a seeker this is a pointer . And in the mouth of am this i limit for am is much more than "i". There is no distinction between myself and yourselff except for the illusion of other.

I waste not pearls before ones who will not find there own inside . Dermont you asked me what is inside me . That answer is infinite . Look around son . All you see is what is in me . And so when we meet one moment , there will not be two that greet each other , there will be one that knows "we are " .

As said before . Words are ridiculous in face of the depth of truth. They are like waves trying to explain the ocean . Mind is like hand grasping for wind when it tries to find spirit . I know this son . Do you . Im not here to teach or show some way or prove some belief , Im a child playing with the toys of my own to show pointers beyond them .

Look inside , validate or find more of what you've read here . Step outside of seeking in the world for what you already are inside.

With nothing and love.
Sotwa .
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 am

I rested inside . This is a clearer answer to the question.

" in me, is source . I rest in the inner , it is the origin and home of all that can and cannot be named. It is the place that when i step into it, there is no distinction between things. From inside all i see is what i am. I feel it . And know it in a way that is deep. "

The more vague the more true i can answer . The more handles of words i use the better mind can grasp but the farther removed from the essence . If i seemed vague or odd or bizarre in my first posted answer understand i strung words out from alto alot of whizzing inspiration and it reads as it came.

Thank you for the question . Its reflection as shown me much . Also oops for mistyping your name..Namaste dermont and all on ds.

With Ahhhh, mmmmm , hmmm =0) ;0)
And love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 am

What is inside you dermont ? What way will you weave your response, i ask it like this because its so hard to take the .... Wow , awe , infinite , depth , stillness ..... Inside and then write or talk about it. But what is your unique way of saying it. Please express your inner .

You too mirjanna, Im seeing you in me in a deep very comforting way, as if your a motherly feeling of compassion , how do you describe the inner being ?

Thank you both ,

With love
Sotwa

Ps , i love discussing with you. It is lovely
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi

Well i was walking around last night under the moon on some old rusted barges , i was talking out loud about this and that , but then became silent. I reflected on how each and every thing good or bad i witnessed in my life unfolded into a great growth of some way . My years in teenage time full of depression and drug addiction , the sadness and all of it led me where i stood now. I took a few steps and looked at my feet and saw i was still here now. I laughed and looked at the time , and walked around more , the minutes ticked by and i walked far, then i stood and looked down again , still here, still now . I looked into myself and focused on the inner whatever you want to call it , it was the same too. So i said to myself no time because its always now, no space because Im always here., no change because the inner is always being beingNess . I laughed again and looked at the rust on the metal of the barge , i saw in an imagining how there is one "stuff " every thing is of . I thought of how it is the rust but it itself cant rust away. I saw in my core this same stuff going through being a human but it itself is never changed. I sort of just got drunk off laughing and smiling and pointing at things and seeing them as this same stuff i am. I actually thoughtt of Hitler and how the stuff was him too , and it was also Jesus and really nice people also . I closed my eyes and envisioned everything and everyone as this stuff doing its thing . Then the thought came of god or the creator . And i felt like the rusty barge i was looking at was me rusting , or doing rust. And i looked at what i was and felt this person is just something Im doing right now . I remembered how painful i was in the past and how life was so diverse with love and hate and life and death and i got this sort of knowing that i was missing it . I knew then that there is birth and death but life had no opposite . I looked up at the sky and asked " so what is the reason for all this ? " then i saw the moon and just fell in love with it. I became love drunk again and just started looking at things and touching and listening and smelling the trees on the wind . I couldnt shake this knowing that all this was done because its some and the one stuff loves being all it is . I am sure i thought a bit too hard because i thought of things like rape and murder and suffering of so many and got kind of mad at this stuff in me that was being the people and ways that causes the suffering . But my mind turned in and i saw myself crying my eyes out and how i gained so much ability for empathy towards others. I saw how i was hurt so bad by my parents brutal divorce but how it only made me sad for so long until i gained compassion and love of truth in life. Alot of similar thought happened to me because it was like a fluid flood of emotion and vision and realisation . I looked at Hitler and at once hated him and loved him bit by bit the hate turned into love and my mind was saying but but but how can you love that crazy monster and its like my loving got bigger and blurred the boundaries of right and wrong until all i saw was this loving master expression of love . Like some flower or something . It was a wow ahaaaa moment for me . I sat down and thought oh Im getting my clothes dirty but i loved it anyway.

I loved it anyway . I loved it all ways . I didnt know the details of the all but i saw the momentum . I saw the one river of stuff and saw how it is loving but exists as hatred to further love. My history was so clear and i thanked god for all my pain and hurt and i loved this one stuff in me and as me for showing me clearly that life is already perfect but its never done. I got the picture of the father lion in the movie lion king explaining to his son about the circle of life but i applied it in a universal context and sort of saw and felt this one force literally being all the cosmos .

I got out of my dream or whatever it can be called and got up and walked around some more . It was like all the little pieces of understanding jumped into big wonderfully beautiful picture . Yeah its got dark parts and pain but it has to to make the rest stand out so much .

Well i shared this with you and its way more than i can even convey . But i know we all have these things in our own special ways. Im floored and i cant look at anything now without sort of being it , sounds odd or maby not . Before it was very deep. I knew this stuff but now its got deeper feeling to it . I still swat mosquitoes that get me but its like Im doing it to myself . I think of Jesus words love thy neibor as thy self. And now its a way more truthful thing to me .

With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby Sotwa » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi!

What do you make of this " it explains everything for me! "

( outside is all story,
Inside is the well from which it is written)

With love
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Previous

Return to Spirited Debate