form | awareness

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

form | awareness

Postby Sotwa » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

Q :
Is awareness product of form
Or
Is form product of awareness
Or
??????????????????????????????

With love
Sotwa?
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: my journal
Favorite movie: this life
Things I like: The inner of all that is, its way, the unity of the flow
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 1

Re: form | awareness

Postby Sotwa » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 am

This may be the last post.

I see what I see, as we all see whatever it is we do. I've looked for a definition or label foe what I see. . Pantheism is close, also Taoism, a bit too of agnosticism. Also something else, like seeing a model of life and feeling as if I was looking from above and beyond at it, while at the same moment looking through the eyes of the model man.

I've given up explanations and answers it seems. Other than in just talking.
I also am not looking for "the answers " anymore. Its like whatever I find to be is just right, then whatever I choose is great too, and then the things I don't like are for the moment supposed to be disliked. Like seeing what's doing it all is it all and is great at using the left hand to define the right.

Also.
Call me a fool or naive, or awakened or a dude. Its all the same to me. Not because I think I'm above labels. Just that I feel and see I'm already in one way or another whatever I might be called.
I have so much to share, but its always ridiculous to hear it. I say three things might happen from me telling someone what I have to say, its disbelief, or I'm insane to the one I'm talking to, or they know exactly what I'm talking about in which case I'm positive they don't know. Sounds gritty already, like I'm setting my ego to fail forward automatically. Maby.
Anyway,
Deep spirits is nice but its not great, its a extension of the mind where searchers find its not here and knowers know it can't be given away through words or forums of words.
Also this site is pretty slow, I thought by posting it would give someone something or I would gain something. Its done both In countless ways. One of the ways I grew was in being reminded by trying to explain <><> infinite I was going in endless circles ( funny, and very true.)

So what else can I say.
Thanks deep spirits. All of you.
Thanks naveen, you were the most active in response, and it was fun trying to answer my own questions. ( get it?)
Well so for now I'm so far so long away on a road to another place another play on a stage of night and day as both director and actor do so role play in a story called life, and all that's written on the last page is

Nice to love you all, with joy,
Sotwa om mahrhoki.
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby dermot » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Dear Sotwa,

i dont know if you are still here..or if you ever were?

I read your post and found it confusing, maybe thats just me ,or maybe its meant to be confusing?

I will say that tying oneself into vague knots is not the way to awareness or any other higher destination, the way is through SIMPLICITY, any other avenue is the scenic route and whilst it might satisfy an ego, it wont bring you to you.

d.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Postby Sotwa » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Agreed. About simplicity. But on the next line let me tell you the greatest truth in the simplest way
" "
Did you catch that?
I am seemingly alot dermont, as you seem to be a lot.
Any addition to the divine simplicity IS automatically vague.
But words and pretty concepts stand on meaning, which stands on, which stands on.....
What's it all upon?
That's the thing I'm showing. If you take me to be what you can know of me, you've hardly known me at all. In fact the more you claim to know the less you actually do. When you observe a depth in yourself and then see it in me, the most simple, the most accurate, is to be with the boundless.
you may see so clearly Fremont that everything you can say about your sight (inner) would be ridiculous in relation. So its relative son, your every single uniqueness is relative to all relativity.
All of you is blah blah blah dermont, your name your story all your personal perceptions of what you see.
Back with me to this, answer "what is not simple?"
Its " everything. "
The only simplicity is the core of the wheel, where the absence of "wheel " is what makes "wheel " possible.

Dermont, ? Can you read what I typed again?
does it matter that I typed it for you? No friend it does not.
Its just a complication . So too is your thinking about it. And mine.
Son if you were sitting beside me and we were to talk of "truth ", not one word would enter my mind,nor one sound exit my mouth.
Lao tzu said "the Tao that can be written spoken or named is not the eternal Tao."
But there he is calling it "Tao " , then he writes a whole book about the Tao.
The point is that cosmic foolishness masters play with,
Dermont if a real master picked up the Tao te ching and read the first page only or all the pages it would be the same, (none of it is the truth or eternal)
So ok.
But still here I type son, Maby to amuse myself or you. Its certainly not to actually teach you anything. If something is learned we will have learned it from inside.

The young men in schools today say "its whatever " when they crash on a bike, fail a test, or get turned down publicly by a pretty lass. The master however says "its whatever " even when she /he succeedes. And god God's self never speaks, unless your mouth is or mine.

Dermont, twiddle a riddle an spittle full of words.
I sometimes speak ridiculously because its all ridiculous. If someone takes all this too seriously they are the most sucked into it. Its the children and the whimsical that "know "
Go ask a young toddler what or who god is,
Or what life is for.
They will not lie.
Dermont collect all the opinions and answers you can and all you'll have is glitter that looks good but blows away in the smallest wind. Its the great gold we look for and its what we already have, its what's pretending to do the looking.

I might as well tell you your completely wrong about everything you've ever believed in.
Why not, :) your not going to do anything except continue on in your way :)
And your way is my way, in the time it took you to type your response to my last post your entire set of life timeline events have changed by minutes, could be death for you,could be oppurtunity.
I'm joking with you dermont, can't you see life is the same?
And god too :)

So what of it? Well that's up to you.
Ask and ill tell you,
Tell me and ill ask you,
and if we know, we just look.

But seriously (if such existed) I see what you mean son.
I understand what you see of me,
Its what brought you to right where you stand as you read this.
Such simplicity dermont.
As the complexity of the way.

Naught but what's meant to be is the lesson learned while I was a tree.

With glee humor mystery and a dose of "truth " if you were looking for it :) or not :)
Sotwa

PS. Nice to talk (write) to someone. Thank you :)
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby mirjana » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Sotwa wrote:...
PS. Nice to talk (write) to someone. Thank you :)

If everything is so as it is...how is it possible to feel nice for talking to someone? =0)
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby dermot » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Mirjana =0)
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Kudos: 52

Postby mirjana » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 pm

dermot wrote:Mirjana =0)

Dermot, =0) =0/
mirjana

Postby Sotwa » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 am

Mirjana,

Its nice because I say so. Simple as that.
We live and breath words and delve endlessly into ideas.so for the one saying the day is crummy and for the one saying the day is great .... ta da! And perception has made the day into what it seems..
And if you're going to notice one perception and give it credibility you might as well give all perception equally good marks. But you can't because you are vastly incapable of seeing every possible perspective aren't you? So then can you debunk even one single persons perspective having never even seen them all in order to make such a humours judgement. If I tell you I'm a 10'000 year old tree that just happened to wake up in a body who is anyone to argue and on what basis .you see in this way agnostic types have a hint of a clue because they're embracing their own certainty of uncertainty.
but what you, dermont and and most all lovely peoples are lost in is the fog of belief that anything I've said or anyone else has ever said means one doggone thing ...

I've got the diomond in hand and it ain't words wisdom or ways . Its so far out you won't understand it so long as you are trying. So my previous posts are a bit cryptic but so is the ridiculous stories people tell themselves daily about life god and themselves. You want delusions and dreams of things and places? Done... look around , your steeped in it. : )

But if you want real truth you've got to stop worrying about everything, because truth ain't a thing or about things. Its absolutely laughable! Imagine you found real gold and you pulled it right out of yourself, meanwhile you see countless people squabbling over drawings if gold , stories of how to find it, things you must and must not do , ways you must and must not be , meanwhile you've got infinite bars of the real deal right inside. Oh but wait it gets better! This gold is only seen by you not because you've found something or attained anything at all, its simply because you took off the labels from everything, and what you found was two catagories of "stuff " glitter worth nothing , and gold worth everything.

So look! All this has been is Tao tracing lines in the glitter , drawing arrows pointing inside , and using this little man to do it .

What's more is if humans became as babes and trusted again, felt again., then we might get somewhere for once!

Now... this is the truth so listen, all those little letters up above this line, are side tracks. And the forums are full of junk just like it . My point love is that if I'm gonna pretend I can with simple words convey an absolute truth, then I'm going to of course mess around and play. Nothing written is truth as the one utmost is concerned, the truth , god , the one, which are just more silly words pointing, well its inside, the real life is inside. So all this dribble is waste unless it opened your eyes. See it can't be given away,only found within. So perhaps you see how telling anyone the truth is impossible. This is why I work within the limited sillyness and never take words seriously. Which leads me to my final point and question.

Why are you wasting your time still reading this child?

Go inside back to home, your missed and needed.

In love,
Sotwa
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Postby mirjana » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 am

Sotwa wrote:Mirjana,

Its nice because I say so. Simple as that.
We live and breath words and delve endlessly into ideas.so for the one saying the day is crummy and for the one saying the day is great .... ta da! And perception has made the day into what it seems..
And if you're going to notice one perception and give it credibility you might as well give all perception equally good marks. But you can't because you are vastly incapable of seeing every possible perspective aren't you? So then can you debunk even one single persons perspective having never even seen them all in order to make such a humours judgement. If I tell you I'm a 10'000 year old tree that just happened to wake up in a body who is anyone to argue and on what basis .you see in this way agnostic types have a hint of a clue because they're embracing their own certainty of uncertainty.
but what you, dermont and and most all lovely peoples are lost in is the fog of belief that anything I've said or anyone else has ever said means one doggone thing ...

I've got the diomond in hand and it ain't words wisdom or ways . Its so far out you won't understand it so long as you are trying. So my previous posts are a bit cryptic but so is the ridiculous stories people tell themselves daily about life god and themselves. You want delusions and dreams of things and places? Done... look around , your steeped in it. : )

But if you want real truth you've got to stop worrying about everything, because truth ain't a thing or about things. Its absolutely laughable! Imagine you found real gold and you pulled it right out of yourself, meanwhile you see countless people squabbling over drawings if gold , stories of how to find it, things you must and must not do , ways you must and must not be , meanwhile you've got infinite bars of the real deal right inside. Oh but wait it gets better! This gold is only seen by you not because you've found something or attained anything at all, its simply because you took off the labels from everything, and what you found was two catagories of "stuff " glitter worth nothing , and gold worth everything.

So look! All this has been is Tao tracing lines in the glitter , drawing arrows pointing inside , and using this little man to do it .

What's more is if humans became as babes and trusted again, felt again., then we might get somewhere for once!
Now... this is the truth so listen, all those little letters up above this line, are side tracks. And the forums are full of junk just like it . My point love is that if I'm gonna pretend I can with simple words convey an absolute truth, then I'm going to of course mess around and play. Nothing written is truth as the one utmost is concerned, the truth , god , the one, which are just more silly words pointing, well its inside, the real life is inside. So all this dribble is waste unless it opened your eyes. See it can't be given away,only found within. So perhaps you see how telling anyone the truth is impossible. This is why I work within the limited sillyness and never take words seriously. Which leads me to my final point and question.

Why are you wasting your time still reading this child?

Go inside back to home, your missed and needed.

In love,
Sotwa

Thank you =0)
"Questions, however put, help to better understanding and therefore are better than assumptions. They show respectful approach to that what has initiated them."
M. Mut
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
Carl Gustav Jung
“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”
Paulo Coelho
“We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth.”
Carl Gustav Jung
mirjana

Postby Sotwa » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 pm

And thank you =0@

Every option is an opportunity to express, every expression is experienced.
I love those quotes you posted .

I'm happy to have had the opportunity to express .
I look forward to future endeavours .

An interesting quote,
" I , having no absolute certainty cannot even be certain that my imaginative perceptions are false, nor can I prove them. These voids of understanding performed the magic of conjuring gods and forces that were the knowledgeable of the universal secrets. Alas having found these divine forces to be only more vauge possibilities always steeped in uncertain waters I've found my position after years of this pilgrimage to have deposited me where I now stand exactly as I began, having no truth of anything but the truths I manifest as questions. So be it I exclaimed to the sky, I see what I am! I sat and wrote these three me's : me the mysterious that looks at itself and encounters the void of all but more mystery.: me the expresser , the doer and maker of notion and self . The creator of what " me" seems to be.: and me the experiencer , the receiver of conuence from my creations, the witnessing being..so for this mysterious expression of experience that I am, I rest in my own mystery and void for it gives me room to create within an infinite expanse from a limitlessness of imagined possibilities that allow me to experience the multituds experiences. In short I am a God , within a creation of a God larger and more capable than I . Though I am still of uncertainty so that I imagine one day I'll discover the God above was "me" all along ,; me = mystery expressing and experiencing its expression. And my mother t
Sage of the way
Sotwa

Next

Return to Spirited Debate