Find Your Life's Purpose

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Re: Find Your Life's Purpose

Postby GenerousGeorge » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 am

One thing for sure, as I get older the goals and standards by which I might have measured success in the past have changed immensely. Being a "Rock Star", famous sports figure, General in the Army, President of the USA even now seem to me to be the Booby Prizes when it comes to inner satisfaction, serenity, peace and real sense of important accomplishment in whatever the important goals of this existence might be.

I'm not so sure what those goals might be..... I get a glimpse on occasion what they might be for me personally, but the acheivements mentioned above are not at all conducive to understanding why I/we are hear and do not seem to be significant steps towards, peace, understanding, serenity, true happiness etc. In fact they may well be one of the greatest impediments to making real headway in our journey. 80S
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Postby mirjana » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi,
Actually we all give more or less the same answer which is that the purpose is not something to be given to us but a realization of that what we have within us when with full awareness we become aware of that that who we are. If we take part in that playfully and with let it go energy, it brings harmony, serenity and bliss within everybody who has discovered that. Awareness about that makes possible to enjoy this fully and completely so that every moment of that beauty which is life is taken with a full breath. Everything which is part of that process or evolving is the purpose.
I think that it is important to become aware of that to find the purpose is not a goal, but enjoying the whole path of the personal journey of discovery with curiosity what it will reveal.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby GenerousGeorge » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:22 pm

"Live in the moment, not for it" Life is a buffet, take big bites" B0)
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Previous

Return to Mysticism