Falling in Love

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Re: Falling in Love

Postby mirjana » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am

Very nice turning back to this topic. Lynda , thank you for that. This exchange between you and Dermot made my day. Dermot, I gave you kudos for this answer. It is brilliant!
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 am

Dear Lynda,

First I would like to say that I have been reading your posts on various topics and I truly enjoy getting to know you.
What drew my attention to this particular topic was your statement about working together while in love:
searching wrote:...through two years of working with him (which I know is a dynamite situation in a workspace)...

Even though I have heard it before, I am always a little surprised when I hear or read it. My husband and I have been working together for 10 years and it only helped us get to know each other better and sooner than we would have otherwise, so I actually consider it a perfect start.

You have my deepest condolences for not being with the love of your life for the time being.
The spirit goes on, and love doesn't die, so that is also my answer to your original topic about... lollipops.
=0)

Sabina
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby searching » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 am

Thanks for your response Sabina. Yes, I do agree with the work situation. We had no trouble working together for the 8 years after we were married and before he retired. But I think it was the meeting in the workplace that got some riled up. But where else do you meet people if not at Church, or clubs -certainly not in bars - LOL - not me anyway. I do appreciate your comment with regards to lollipops. "the spirit goes on and love doesn't die" - I love that - thank you.

Lynda
searching

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 1

Previous

Return to Spirited Debate