Energy

Alternative healing, natural holistic medicine
Stories, tips, rituals, techniques or questions,...

Re: Energy

Postby Ryan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Thank you for your responses.

Do I meditate...yes... not as a regular event but generally as a way to relieve stress or to solve some physical problem within myself.

I have done some electrical work and I know what it is to ground in that aspect... but I have always fancied myself as a free spirit and not very grounded.
#80o

Hmmm... I am not sure what I know about the energy moving within me.

I should research energy channeling?

So, yeah! Any ideas, suggestions, things to try would be interesting and appreciated.
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 50

Postby mirjana » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Try in your family using your hands with full attention when some of your family members have some health issue like back, knee, head or something like that problem.
Just put your hand over the place that needs help while sitting calm and concentrate your energy to flow on that place for 3-5 minutes. Do it for three to five days, possibly always the same time.
If there is any kind of tension by any of those around you, apply the same method by keeping your hand on the heart of the person and breathing as slowly as you can transmit your energy into the person.
You are going to have helpful feedback.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Randall » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Do I meditate...yes... not as a regular event but generally as a way to relieve stress or to solve some physical problem within myself.

:) Ryan, (((hugs)))
Meditation is so key I can't emphasises it enough, its like your daily vitamins and minerals, it will keep you "healthy" and it will put you in touch with the energy you use for healing. You dont have to do it for hours or several minutes at a time, some times just five minutes of being in the quiet place is enough, but its key.

I have done some electrical work and I know what it is to ground in that aspect... but I have always fancied myself as a free spirit and not very grounded.

Try the excercise I shared with Sabina... see what comes of it. Grounding is also a big key toward helping others with healing energy.

I should research energy channeling?

I get a strong feeling that you are like I am, reading about a topic is nice but it doesnt make it YOURS. Practice what Mirjana suggested, but start out with animals, plants, your own little experiments. Pay close attention to how you feel things move (energy wise) and observe. This also goes a long way to proving to your self that it works and your confidence will grow in what your doing.

Keep asking question :) and from the answers, take what is yours and let the rest fall away. Follow your instincts.
מלכות השמים היא עם ב לך
Randall

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 17

Previous

Return to Natural Healing