Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Exercise your mind through 'what if' scenarios, moral
dilemmas, brain teasers & other playful ways.

Re: Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Postby GenerousGeorge » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Crazy Americans.....they are either running around in little circleS making a lot of noise or they are sleeping, thought GG, well that's not a bad idea. I mean, so if the creatures that got out of the cages get a supply of water it might be the "END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT" =0o

Hey it's just a dream riiiigggghhhttttt.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 80S
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Postby mirjana » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Mirjana was confused with all these words George was telling that to her meant nothing, but she smiled, as she simple liked George and his sometimes strange sense for humor was familiar to her, very close to her brother's. "I bet that George is also Aquarius". But, when she wanted to ask him about it, she noticed him muttering something toward Ryan who was sleeping on his seat with a happy face like a boy: "ZZZZZ ZZZZZ zzzzz zzzzz..." and continuing talking about some creatures, cages and...God knows what; he also went to his seat with obvious attention to ignore everything else except maybe his idea to sleep himself. All his body gestured have sent such impresion.
"How strange that I also feel sleepy. Maybe a little nap is not a bad idea at all..." Rolling her frost colored Kashmir shall around her shoulders, she dropped on her seat...ZZZZZ ZZZZZ zzzzz zzzzz...
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby GenerousGeorge » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 am

BRRRRNGGGGGG, BRNGGGGGGG, OOGAAAAA, OOOGAAAAAA,

ALL HANDS ON DECK, MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS, RELEASE THE PIGEONS, SWAB THE DECKS, ON YOUR FEET YOU LAZY BUGGERS AND CONTINUE THE STORY, YOU WANNA GO HOME TO YOUR MOMA???? BOOOO HOOOOOO :( :(

What did you think you were signing up for, a Disney Land Cruise?

They all stared at the little mouse in bewilderment, how could a little, itsy bitsy mouse be so LOUD

Soon the whole motley crew was awake, the little mouse started growing and growing, and growingand GROWING UNTIL HE WAS 12 FT HIGH WITH MUSCLES LIKE POPEYE..........Waving his huge sword and his 15 foot tail in unison, he called "Charge" and the entire motley bellowed together, "FOLLOW US, WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL WHAT GG LOST IS FOUND..........AND OFF THEY WENT HOLLERING, SCREAMING GESTULATING, WILDLY YELLING.....INTO THE FOREST THEY WENT......BACK TO THE SEARCH. =0o
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Again confused, this time with all this chaos that seemed senseless, Mirjana just approached the mouse and said:" You seem so familiar to me. You scream the same way as my friend who has always done that when he was scared. He wanted not to be, he wanted to be brave. But as more he wanted that more scared he was. When I asked him why was he so scared he would answer to me that he felt that he used to be brave, but he was not aware when had he lost it. The feeling of losing something that belonged to him was very painful".
The huge mouse stopped, turning to Mirjana and transforming slowly into his normal size, he looked at her with his small, warm eyes answering in much lower voice:" When I was a child I used to fantasize about who I would like to be and what it would feel like to be sure of myself. I think that I need this type of recognition more than I care to admit. I have to give some thought to how much of my depression might be connected to my feeling that I am not a hero I was dreaming to be. “ =0(
“But you are, we all are. We never know when our presence brings heroic change into somebody else’s life. Do not lose passion for loving and respecting you. Another attitude will only bring you misery and chaos around you”. =0)
She took a little mouse in her hands feeling his shaking heart and gently put it into her huge comfortable bag:”Calm down a bit, and we shall talk later. It is nice to talk to you”. <3
She looked around and what she could see was George and Ryan sleeping innocent like babies.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Previous

Return to Imagination Exercises