Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Exercise your mind through 'what if' scenarios, moral
dilemmas, brain teasers & other playful ways.

Re: Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Postby Sabina » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

While some were about the discover secret codes and find out if soothsayers' prophecies were about to come true, the vibrant forest held a different kind of fascination for our coffee-drinking friend.
She walked in deeper into the green, not thinking of the way back, nor why she was there, without remembering to feel any kind of fear or anxiety, only perfectly aware of every bit of life she was surrounded with.
in-the-forest0.jpg
in-the-forest0.jpg (86.92 KiB) Viewed 9150 times
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby mirjana » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Being born in the year of Wood Tiger she felt at home in the depth of the green, in the vibrations of this silent feeling like she has come back to the home long ago left. Everything in this forest belonged to her cells and she became aware of her breathing and walking, feeling her body and her feet touching the soft and humid ground. She was one with this beauty.
" It must be that fish feel like that in the water or birds in the branches of these majestic trees around. So, this is what I have always felt as a missing part in my Life’s Puzzle”.
With the awareness of this thought she has inhaled the strong and refreshing moisture of the air around her.
A sudden harmonious singing in low, deep voice interrupted her thoughts spreading new energy of this sound everywhere around.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 pm

She continued her trek into the forest following the ominously pervasive sound.
The lushness of the green splendor penetrated every pore of her body as she moved through the thicket. She gradually became aware of another sensation, however as her senses were supersaturated she had trouble placing it at first. It was a smell, a common smell... Approaching a small clearing she saw smoke in front of her. Of course... smoke.. fire.. one of the most distinct smells, and yet I couldn't place it. That's quite extra-ordinary, in a spooky sort of way...

in-the-forest2.jpg
in-the-forest2.jpg (46.66 KiB) Viewed 9136 times

For some incomprehensible reason the sound now seemed rather muffled, even though its origin seemed to be one of the tepees right in front of her.
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby dermot » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Last i heard we were waiting for a bus somewhere near the harbour, some spooky lady had tapped me on the shoulder and told me my future, i think.
When i looked around there was this luscious rain forest that had suddenly it seemed sprung up. The Caffeine Fiend and her Spooky Sister were hurriedly disappearing into the depths of this wanna be forest.
It was as she had predicted and he knew what was coming next, powerless to stop or change the channel he ran toward the forest. An ear splitting shriek stopped him in their tracks, his blood froze in his veins...it couldnt be happening already?
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
Kudos: 52

Postby GenerousGeorge » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Sleeping in the back of the bus, prone , quiet and evidently so far not noticed, an older bearded fellow, sat up, stretched his 6' 5" frame, ran his fingers through his curly white hair and looked around. He had the look of someone who was well traveled not unused to waking up in strange places. B0)

Was he dreaming, he thought, pinching himself....... "Ouch" hmmmmm seem to be awake, still seems kind of unreal. Wonder where the driver is? Where did this bus ride start, where did I get on, where was it heading, Where in the blue blazes was he? Why was he the only one on the bus?

Looking out the window he saw a misty fog surrounding what seemed to be a tropical rain forest. Hmmmm, no Mcdonalds here and I'm hungry........ where's the COFFEE? Just as he thought about the coffee, he glanced at the seat next to him and there was a thermos and some kind of little baked goods. Ohhh.... a note =0o let's see what we have here.

Munching on the strange, but pleasant tasting sugary pastry and sipping on the still hot coffee like beverage, he read the note which had been placed under the thermos. Hmmmm, that handwriting looked familiar, I'll bet that mischievous Mirjana or smiling Sabina has something to do with this. Why do women always have something to do with these strange situations I seem to find myself in so often?

Oh, right it's coming back........the three of us had been discussing the Aymara and their different take on "back to the future time"....... then we drank that smoky looking, hot beverage......then what happened, he strained to remember.
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Postby GenerousGeorge » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Suddenly from the depth of the forest, a shriek! It was hard to tell if it was one of discovery, pain, surprise or delight, but it pierced the silence of the still morning like a splash of icewater on the skin when least expected.

Oh no George thought, here we go again. How many times did he have to pass this test anyway?? =0o
GenerousGeorge

Postby Ryan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 am

Then suddenly... like the clatter that arose in "a Night Before Christmas"... Ryan (aka the American) clambered on board the bus in a hurry.... a bit surprised to see George at first but then a large smile spread across his face as he said, "You didn't see me!" and he dove between a couple of seats. Out from the depths of his hiding place he explained.... "I pushed the young guy into the water!!"
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby mirjana » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Mirjana was in her thoughts slowly approaching bus stairs. She was not aware of time, as usually , having this specific understanding of time. Past has been somehow in front of her and the future was behind her and both were in the present as passages of motion and moving events. This strange feeling has appeared whenever she would not be where she lives, manifesting in a strong awareness that it was important part of her once ago that is now there in confusing traces she couldn’t understand.
Climbing the stairs she noticed that there are only Ryan =0) and George =0o in the bus. George looked to her a bit confused like he has just come back from a dream he would like to forget. Instinctively she approached him: “George, are you OK? You look like a little boy who has just turned back from a confusing dream?” It was a strange way to say things as knowing how they are but still questioning it. But, in that moment George looked at her confused by sudden thoughts that as snapshot were around the little boy who was trying desperately to see something what was on the other side of the cloud in front of him: “Don’t worry about the next,” she said like reading his mind, “we are in the next”.
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby GenerousGeorge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

"MIRJANA" <3 .............Hey, long time no see.......still messing with that mind-reading stuff, ESP stuff huh? Look, I just ate some powdery sugar pastries and washed it down with some Jehova Joy Juice.......I kinda thought you must be around.

"Dont worry about the next."......."we are in the next" ........ You know me Mirjana....."WHAT ME WORRY"?? =0o You know better, I'm never worried about anything........... just got a little indigestion from those pastries, that's all 80| .......... what did you put in them this time anyway......... bat brains, Gorgons breath, hey remember when you used the virgin Elephant private parts and told us they tasted like chicken? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yes, yes I know ........ I'm just poking a little fun....... OH my great sainted Aunt Minerva you do look a little worried, tell OL Generous George what's wrong.....Did they get out of their cages again?........you know what happens when they get near water!

Hey American Guy, we got a little problem, yeah maybe a not so good problem.......when you pushed the young guy in the lake did anything kinda......hmmmmmm strange.......yeah strange you know? weird happen?? =0o
GenerousGeorge

Postby Ryan » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm

The only reply that emanated from between the seats was...

"ZZZZZ ZZZZZ zzzzz zzzzz..."
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

PreviousNext

Return to Imagination Exercises