Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Exercise your mind through 'what if' scenarios, moral
dilemmas, brain teasers & other playful ways.

Re: Deep Spirits on Tour....the never ending chain story..

Postby mirjana » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am

„ I have just said to this young man that I am curious would it make any difference if I haven‘t mentioned how I understood your smile. Would you still have the same thoughts or not? “said Numerologist to him continuing with a friendly voice „By the way, do not worry, it was a friendly question, nothing else“ . =0/
And she continued talking with a young man.
Even more confused, 80| the simple Irishman was not aware that on his way to the fridge door he pushed a bit a young woman with cappuccino so that she spilled her coffee on the seat beside her. Luckily nobody was sitting there. Surprisingly she started laughing looking at him openly and directly without assigning any kind of guilt to him. He felt different immediatelly ... 80S
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:03 am

"There it goes, for the holy spirit!", she said looking at the drips of coffee on the seat next to her. "Some Deep Spirits are not visible to the untrained eye, you know?", she added.

Uncertain whether she was joking or sincere, and considering the previous episode with the dark-haired Numerologist, he felt confusion build up. In that moment the guy who previously showed genuine affection for the fridge came up from behind him, put his hand on the Irishman's shoulder and said "Nevermind Cappuccina here, she always gets her fill of coffee one way or another, and sharing is in her nature as well, be it with a bus seat, or people or other things and creatures".
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Postby dermot » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm

It was time for a lie down, the shaken Irishman thought to himself....the dark Numerologist nodded an almost imperceptible nod.
Cappuccina girl and The Young Man were leading the now frost bitten American towards the exit and the open sunshine, where a chair lay in wait for him. He would thaw gently in the sun before returning to his fridge, and happiness.
The long forgotten Manuel was at this stage singing his heart out in a seedy taverna on the other side of the little harbour, his metallic screetching floating across the bay reminding us all of what ever we needed to be reminded about, and bringing this pointless sentence to a less than stunning crescendo.

Raised voices coming from the more intuitive section of this motley crew drew his attention towards the Numerologist and Cappuccina girl, who seemed to be having a high brow debate about lord only knows. The Young Man shrugged his shoulders, raised one eyebrow and mouthed the word 'Women', whereupon both Ladies turned a ferocious gaze on his being. Being of fragile mind and body he turned and ran away. Cappuccina girl chalked an imaginary figure '1' on an imaginary em chalk board, and i ran away.
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
Kudos: 52

Postby Ryan » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 am

The American witnessed the entire incident from afar, a bit confused and wondering if he should "conform" to the norm and pick a direction in which to high step. He instead went to see if he could get in on some of the karaoke action going on in the seedy taverna.

Upon entering the taverna and scoping out Manuel's condition the American started wondering if he is the right choice for piloting a two and a half ton box of steel, plastic, and glass down the highway. After further consideration and the realization that they had not passed one single vehicle the whole trip so far, he shrug it off "...the road less traveled...", he thought...and picked up the karaoke catalog to find a song worth his voice...
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby Sabina » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 am

Meanwhile the infamous Cappuccina was standing outside the bus gazing at the water. The salty evening air reminded her of long summers spent on the southern Adriatic coast and her mind began to journey back.
A vaguely familiar voice quickly brought her back: "Hey! I made it!"
She looked in the direction of the voice trying to make out who it was but the evening light didn't do her any service. She only knew that it came from an approaching female, although it didn't take a mastermind to figure that out. The voice preceded the image and voices have a way of given away our gender, mostly anyway.

The Numerologist came out of the bus, chin-pointing at the water and the words "Look at this!" almost accidentally escaped her lips.

The young man, who was sitting on some rocks scattered along the shore, turned towards them and waived. They both waived back.
"It's nice how our actions don't always have to make sense in order to feel right.", Cappuccina thought to herself.

"Yup! I finally made it.. I am glad you stopped the bus here. Do you have room for one more?", her face was now clearly visible.
Cappuccina smiled and said "You know we do."
Sabina

Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty

Postby Ryan » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 am

At that moment the American came running out of the seedy taverna, dripping in sweat and heading straight for the water. While yelling "Bonzai!" with a half hoarse voice and a splash. The young man sitting on the rocks could almost see the steam rising off the American as he surfaced. Cappuccina shook her head and said "Your cousin has finally lost his mind..." to the familiar sounding female who was now standing next to her.

"Oh yeah, that's nice." said the American sloshing his way back to the shore to drip dry on the rocks next to the young man who is watching the American closely to make sure he doesn't start shaking the water off of himself like a dog.

Laying back on the rocks and looking over his shoulder he raises a hand, waves, and say "Hi!!".
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby mirjana » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am

The optimistically sounding young woman approached Cappucina girl:" Great that you still have some room for me. I was afraid not to catch this bus." Then, looking to Cappuccina girl with her smiling eyes she said:"I am happy to finally be here."
"I am happy too", answered Cappuccina girl caught again by openness and addictive charm of the enthusiastic lady.
"She is really a nice person. Nice to have somebody like her on such a tour", Cappuccina girl was thinking, continuing loudly:
"Let's go to the bus. I shall show you your seat. It is luckily next to mine".
"Great!” was a simple answer but again said in a very positive and warm tone.
mirjana

Postby Sabina » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 am

A little later as the newcomer was all settled in both women came back out seemingly looking for something or someone.
"I distinctly remember him saying that a good seance might be in order", she said while looking around in all directions... "The timing is perfect, except that he is not around. Has anyone seen the suggestive Irishman?"
Everyone seemed to be on their way back towards the bus, arriving from various directions. She saw a few new faces, and they were nice faces too, yet the Irishman seemed to be amiss.
"Not to worry. I am sure he will be back in time", and with that she walked off towards the forest that lay behind the taverna.
Almost at the exact same instance as she disappeared from sight the Irishman appeared from down the street, running towards the group. He seemed to be quite excited about something.
Sabina

Postby dermot » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Damn!
He could see they were looking at him, most likely they were talking about him too. Thats what the soothsayer had said would happen, he just did'nt think it would happen so soon.
He slowed his pace down to a discredited crawl wondering if the next part of the future had been foretold with the same accuracy as had already been exhibited>>>>!!
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
Kudos: 52

Postby mirjana » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 am

When he was by the door of the bus, somebody touched his shoulder from the back and turning suddenly he saw a smiling face of the numerologist.
“You seem to be in hurry?” was more a confirmation than the question, “I have a very strange feeling that you are all the time running from something, although you are maybe not completely aware of it?”
It was again not a question, but more a statement that is not for discussion, and he just nodded silently.
“Would you mind telling me your birth date?” she asked very gently, somehow familiarly, continuing as they were going upstairs to the bus:”Sometimes our numbers appear as very good fellows which are able to point some interesting information that can turn us upside down. You seem to be a curious guy about others, so I can imagine that you are curious about yourself as well?” Again it was not a question, although said with a question mark. But, to him it sounded like an answer.

Mirjana
mirjana

PreviousNext

Return to Imagination Exercises