Beliefs and Acceptance

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Re: Beliefs

Postby GenerousGeorge » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 pm

"... and the most fervent believers in the world are the cause of all the problems in the world right now"
Get it?

<3 I do get it and I like your story very much....can I have some more cheese please? =0/
GenerousGeorge

Personality: Extrovert
State of Mind or Tendency: Optimistic
Kudos: 19

Postby Leahann » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 am

Ryan...:)

Did your knowledge of the existence of God ever change?

Yes several times in fact, it has been very interesting when I look at it from my perspective now, but it was at the times that I discovered various different things a bit of a disappointment to me.

Do you have problems knowing that you exist?

I have questioned it...but I remain committed to my existence.

Are there some things you know that have never changed or is it every single thing you ever thought you knew turned out to be false?

I guess it depends on how you look at it. When I was 8 yrs old I learned about atoms and how they vibrate some fast such as in air and some slow such as in a chair. Also finding out that there is actually more space then matter or atoms in an object.

When I questioned this because I suddenly realized that nothing was solid and with the movement that nothing actually retains it's original shape even though in most cases the change is over many years and not often noticeable.

My science teacher confirmed this thought.

Also I questioned whether or not in theory, if we changed our vibration to match that of the object could we walk through it...such as walking through wall...and the answer...yes...so consequently my first lesson in energy and vibration and it changed everything I thought I knew about the physical world.

There are obviously things that have not changed as far as the fact that a chair remains a chair...but my belief about that chair changed.

Cars generally use gas to run, steel is steel, diamonds are diamonds...:).

Leahann
Leahann

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Happy
Kudos: 2

Postby Leahann » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:28 am

Sabena/Ryan

Do you by any chance know where to find the complete debate with Deepak? We went looking for it last night and did not find it.

I really like him...he has a lot of great understandings and I enjoy listening to what he has to say.

Leahann
Leahann

Postby mirjana » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Leahann,

Look how beautifully you were playing with words. =0D Transforming Sabina's name into Sabena (Sabena Air) and putting it together with Ryan (Ryan Air), you transformed them into the new flying company. =0/
Wow. There is no chance to do something like that with my name, =0(
So I can imagine that train stays my main traffic. Knowing that I am Earth sign,I have to live with it. ;0)

Mirjana
=0)
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby Ryan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Leahann wrote:Do you by any chance know where to find the complete debate with Deepak?

Here you go...The debate
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 50

Postby Leahann » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Transforming Sabina's name into Sabena (Sabena Air) and putting it together with Ryan (Ryan Air), you transformed them into the new flying company.

LOL...you have to know that was my subconscious at work!! I was very tired...:).

But how interesting that the names represented such...I like it!!!

Ryan...Thank You.

Leahann
Leahann

Previous

Return to Spirited Debate