Beating around the bush........

Metaphysical, spiritual, philosophical or mystical topics.
The forum for talks about the intangible universe, the human mind, and the soul.

Beating around the bush........

Postby QuietMind » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I've had experiences with powers I believe are higher than the human desire of "God".......I've been in different dimensions than our own. I've had experiences with really real evil, and trust me. Its more scary than any serial killer. I have a heavy respect for evil, because it goes so deep.........Yet I know myself, and I am not evil...........So what is going on?....Some sick game?...........Why are the real truths kept so secret?.............What are the real truths?..................speak if you dare.......Surprise me............I will tell you a true truth that has not been spoke....And probably never............Heaven is cold........It is a cold that you know is there, but if you were in human form it would be freezing.........That is the Jesus heaven....I can speak for other heavens.....
QuietMind

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Re: Beating around the bush........

Postby QuietMind » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:59 pm

I ment to say "I can't speak" for other heavens...........Just games...............If
QuietMind

Postby QuietMind » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

You see how it goes................Imagine the battle amongst the human race.............Imagine the battle amongst the Gods.......I admire Buddha saying fudge ⊗ it.........Yet I don't believe in his ways.............If it really was all just forgettable..........Why have kids?.......And I think the Buddha and his leaving his kid and wife was kinda childish...........Maybe he was gay?............I just speak from my own experiences, and for me........There is nothing better than someone who loves you and cares for you............You just get that fuzzy feeling.............
QuietMind

Postby mirjana » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

Although I do not understand these last writings here, which was obviously the reason you have chosen the phrase"beating around the bush", I wouldn't mind if you just tell us what is that you are avoiding to say? What is the point? I understand this about the fuzzy feeling, but I imagine that was not a point.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Return to Spirited Debate