Angels

Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Angels

Postby mirjana » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Recently one of my friends asked me about my experience and thoughts about angels. THis question inspired me to open this topic.

As a part of my answer I told him that I didn't have much experience with angels, but on some intuition's level they were part of my life.
My sister in law, who died ten years ago was very much into angels and probably that my connection has been lived through her and over her: [url]http://www.egodialogues.com/beautiful-people/
[/url]
There are another few things that keep me somehow connected to this theme. One is a beautiful story about two travelling angels.

Two Traveling Angels

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement. As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field. The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen?

The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die. "Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.

"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it."

"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem." Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later.

The other one is a beautiful movie with James Steward, "It's a wonderful Life"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Wonderful_Life
Besides, there are two great books about angels. One is " A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels" which I find very inspiring and well written: http://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-Angels%20...%20y_b_text_bThe other one could be Book of Angels : http://www.amazon.com/Sylvia-Brownes-Bo%20...%2030&sr=1-65

What are your thoughts about angels?
Have you ever had any experience that is connected to them?
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Angels

Postby sevenocram » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:08 am

Hi there.
I try every day to contact them, but i just see lights.I really didn't found out how they contact me and if they are really contacting me.Because from my research about that subject I've been told that they communicate by many different ways and not always from direct visualization and you have to find out the communication bridge.
sevenocram

Personality: Introvert
Favorite book: Fernado Pessoa
Favorite movie: Donnie Darko
Things I like: I get my dopamine from reading, documentaries,out of bounds thinking, playing and producing music, esoterism and body and mind workout .
State of Mind or Tendency: Magical
Kudos: 0

Postby mirjana » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:35 pm

sevenocram wrote:Hi there.
I try every day to contact them, but i just see lights.I really didn't found out how they contact me and if they are really contacting me.Because from my research about that subject I've been told that they communicate by many different ways and not always from direct visualization and you have to find out the communication bridge.

Have you ever felt that in some extremely challenging situation you have been protected somehow ? Some people say that could be the sign of their presence. I know that my husband had few such experiences in his life.
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Postby sevenocram » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

I think that happen to me once, I was driving and the driver that was coming in my opposite direction fell asleep and he was coming forward to me but it seemed like a hand raised is head and he waked and managed to return to is side of the road . I didn't went panic and managed to watch this entire situation.
sevenocram

Things I like: I get my dopamine from reading, documentaries,out of bounds thinking, playing and producing music, esoterism and body and mind workout .

Postby QuietMind » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:45 pm

I've been wondering about Angels?......I've had both good and bad supernatural experiences. Experiences with Succubus,Incubus, unknown really evil demonic spirits, to name a few. Never once did I see an angel type being or apparition. I know some people have, but I have yet to see one. You always see pictures and paintings of the white winged angel apparitions. Anyone here see one?....My closest experience to what I would think to believe was an Angel type being was this......One morning I was woken up by a smooth calm womans voice and she said "Secret spot, don't try to understand." and my whole spirit and body went into a complete Nirvana like extreme euphoria for about a minute. I didn't see anything, but maybe she was some type of Angel?.....
QuietMind

Favorite book: .
Favorite movie: .
Things I like: .
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 2

Postby sevenocram » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm

I've been trying to have that kind of expiriences.
how are you able to do and see that?
sevenocram

Return to Mysticism