Air Cleaning Plants

Alternative healing, natural holistic medicine
Stories, tips, rituals, techniques or questions,...

Air Cleaning Plants

Postby mirjana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 am

I am always delighted when discovering something useful and especially if it is in harmony with our environment.
There is a beautiful site that gives wonderful tips for many aspects of life. I love their articles which are very informative in depth and practical and useful.
Recently I have read great article about plants and their magic cleaning properties in the article under the name: 10 Magical Air Cleaning Plants
" Plants are not just decorative, they can also clean and purify the air in our homes, and act as anti-pollutants. Houseplants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. Plants also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity. "
The information you can get in it that is highly recommended to know and not necessarily well known.
Could you imagine that only one plant per 10m2 can clean environmental pollutants, including benzene, formaldehyde and trichloroethylene .Such plant is Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily). Beautiful name for such a great service.
http://www.toptipspot.com/tips/health/howto/air-cleaning-plants.php
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: Air Cleaning Plants

Postby essentialoils » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:12 am

How nice... those plants are beautiful. I agree with you plants are not just a decorative they are very useful specially to the field of medicines. I appreciate your post thanks..

Truly Yours
essentialoils

Personality: Extrovert
Favorite book: Hamlet
Favorite movie: A walk to remember
Things I like: Reading Novels
State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 0

Return to Natural Healing