Absent or not

By Sabina

Absent or not

Postby Sabina » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 pm

...that is the question.

Some of us, including myself, have been a little less present here on DS lately, but we are very much in "DS mode" regardless.

Currently there is a semi-spontaneous meeting taking place in Vienna.
Ryan and I are here, of course, but also Mirjana, Daywhite and Metatron.
Our talks are for the time-being not virtual, and I hope you understand.
I just thought you should know.

<3

And here are a few pictures of us...

2.jpg
David (Metatron)
2.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

3.jpg
David (Daywhite)
3.jpg (31.17 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

4.jpg
David, Sabina, David
4.jpg (62.5 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

5.jpg
David, Ryan, David
5.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

6.jpg
David, Sabina, David
6.jpg (84.24 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

7.jpg
Ryan, Sabina, David, David
7.jpg (66.64 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

8.jpg
The Boys
8.jpg (47.49 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

9.jpg
David, Mirjana, Sabina, David
9.jpg (59.58 KiB) Viewed 14708 times

10.jpg
David, Mirjana, Sabina, David
10.jpg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 14708 times
Sabina

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Re: Absent or not

Postby dermot » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah, you could indeed all be in Vienna enjoying a good time......

or

this whole thingy could be photoshopped,
(several changes of clothes)(to look good...i dont think so)(Mirjana is obviously being held against her will)(if in fact it is Mirjana....AHA!!)

why?

another East/West spy swop perhaps
(just look at the line up...!)(more like an identification parade?)

too far fetched?

some sort of global underground movement featuring sub-liminal advertising?
(gratuitous use of cigarettes/alcohol)(read the t-shirt messages backwards...AHA!)

woody allens new trailer?

that actually could be it, mix paranoia with a little neorotism....those smiles may not be SMILES

This could be a whole new topic, and better than those silly ones they make us follow under fear of nuclear threat/pestilence/bad t-shirts/etc

Im alone here ?....those voices....nurse! NURSE!!!
....the heart only whispers, be still and listen....
dermot

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 52

Postby Daywhite » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Promise, Dermot, you are not alone; the voices will always be with you.

Nice catch on the photoshopping. Was hoping you would catch the subliminal message for you on my t-shirt. If worn inside out, the t-shirt reads, "Paul is dead." But, I'm sure you caught that.

Awaiting my next assignment or rescue. If it helps any, you have been mentioned often in the past couple of weeks. Not important what was said =0X

The key phrase, when and if you receive a knock on your door from a passing stranger, is, "The strawberries are over-grown, and I'm out of mayonaise." The stranger will know who you are and what action to take after he hears this from you. I feel it only fair to reveal this stranger could be anyone, even a stranger you may be familiar with. Safest course of action, in my opinion, would be to simply open each conversation with anyone you meet, wandering the local market, wherever, with the key phrase. You never know who may have the lock the key phrase will open.

As for Woody Allen's new trailer, I lived in a trailer often while growing up. Why does Woody need a new one?

As for Mirjana being held against her Will, she seems locked between David and Sabina. I'm not sure which is Mirjana's Will, but I will ask. Perhaps David's real name is Will and he belongs to Mirjana. Worth checking into. I think you have your next assignment. In closing, keep the strawberries and mayonaise separated and all will be fine. Sad to hear your nurse's name is Turner Brown =0o Enjoy that sponge bath.
"Sometimes you do it to save your own life, not anybody else's. That's mostly why I write. I'm not trying to change anybody else's life or the world; I'm trying to keep from blowing my own brains out. That's the real point." -- Guy Clark
Daywhite

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 18

Postby dermot » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Daywhite....i feel for you man, it cant be easy, specially as you seem to still have some grasp of reality or whatever they call it these days.

As for my NURSE, i prefer to think of her as Angelina, though not as Jolie as some she retains a faint mustiness associated with memories of my youth.

Im currenly listening to a new cd from Bell x1, the current tune features a nice line ....'ur still picking your knickers from your arse, like your playing a one stringed harp'.

Sorry there's nobody about and needed to share, im sure you understand.

Anyway...bad news re Paul, he will be devastated as indeed will his family,...we really must get more of those t-shirts for them, a fitting reminder, well......a fitted reminder, may he rest in pieces this time, unlike the last time which i hesitate to bring back to your memory. But then you wouldnt remember..it being before the 'accident' and all.

Now, on a less serious note, i have been sleeping badly lately, even though turning has taken place regularly. What ever lies,insinuations, false accusations, character defamation, etc is taking place over there NEEDS to stop.
I was'nt there, i didnt do it, and i certainly didnt get caught...unlike poor Mirjana, so let me rest now, i have seen the writing on my own t-shirt...which is infinitely more distressing than i expected...who knew?

In closing i would like to draw your limited attention to the words below issued by one of my many alter egos, i believe it to be Felix..........
dermot

Postby Daywhite » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Dermot, do wish you were here. Why must I be the one to take the blame for the water 80| in the floor? If you were here, least I could claim you did it, not that I would ever sacrifice you to save myself, but, well, I mean....yeah, how about that wonderful weather =0@

If your nurse proves unsatisfactory, I'll be happy to send Turner Brown over. Perhaps Sabina should share the rest of that story with you.

"Playing a one-stringed harp," huh? I do understand. All I can say is it's my one stringed harp, and I'll pluck it if I want to.

As for any character defamation, we have none of that. Not sure what it means, but it sounds bad, and simply beyond the realm of good tastes. We have no good tastes here, and therefore are unfamiliar with defaming characters.

I mentioned to all about that should anyone mention your name, it should only be with nice things shared. Afterward, the silence was deafening. Way to clear a room, my dear Dermot.

I leave you with one final thought, the sound of one mind thinking....... ...........
"Sometimes you do it to save your own life, not anybody else's. That's mostly why I write. I'm not trying to change anybody else's life or the world; I'm trying to keep from blowing my own brains out. That's the real point." -- Guy Clark
Daywhite

Postby sylviasdaughtersays » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm glad you are there experiencing Vienna with good people who intrigue you and stimulate your fabulous mind, David (daywhite). Let's see what I can share from over here in South Carolina, USA to maybe join in the DS way of living: I'm listening to Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings in concert, recorded live at the 2010 Newport Folk Music Festival. The current song, "She Ain't a Child No More," is about how a child who is abused will soon grow up and out from under her parents' influence... she will take back control. "You never thought she'd call the law" is a great line.

http://indieblips.dailyradar.com/video/vimeo-sharon-jones-the-dap-kings-she-ain-t-a-child-no/

My question to the group is, "When did you know you weren't a child anymore?"

My second question is, "Have you at some point discovered that you are still a child in some ways, after all?"

Tamara
sylviasdaughtersays

Kudos: 0

Postby dermot » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 pm

sylviasdaughtersays wrote:I'm glad you are there experiencing Vienna with good people who intrigue you and stimulate your fabulous mind, David (daywhite). Tamara

Scuse me Sylviasdaughtersays.......but how did you manage to identify Daywhite's mind as being 'fabulous'?....just wondering....also, how did you manage to identify his mind as being fabulous without bestowing similar status to one of my own minds....the one i used to engage the oh-so-fabulous-daywhite?

The serious questions we will get to later!.......welcome to DS Tamara!
dermot

Postby Daywhite » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am

Dermot, My fabulous mind (now certified by Tamara; talk of my certifiable mind to come later) is hurt and needs a hug. I have no doubt, as Tamara gets to knows your various minds, she's sure to find at least one or three which are fabulous, if not even better.

As for you and I being engaged, I am a bit surprised, and very flattered, but with you in Cloggernaugh West and me rarely sure where I am, I fear it would never work, long distance relationships, don't ya know. =0o
Daywhite

Postby mirjana » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

Daywhite,
You have changed your avatar. =0)
I like this one more.
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby Sabina » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:30 am

sylviasdaughtersays wrote:...My question to the group is, "When did you know you weren't a child anymore?"

My second question is, "Have you at some point discovered that you are still a child in some ways, after all?"

Tamara

Tamara, a warm welcome to DS!
Those are lovely questions, and deserving of a separate topic. Perhaps in the psychology forum or if you think they would fit better somewhere else, that's fine too.
Have a look around and make yourself at home.
=0)

__11__

Dermot...
<3

That's the only way to sum up all I have to say.

__4__

Mirjana, Daywhite, Dermot, Ryan, Metatron,
You are all such beautiful people!
"Whether You believe you can, or you can't, you are right."
Sabina

Favorite book: Confession by Tolstoy + Chess novel by Zweig
Favorite movie: Matrix + Baraka
Things I like: the arts, free thinkers, creativity, passion, intelligence, honesty
State of Mind or Tendency: Artistic
Kudos: 61

Next

Return to DS Chronicle