Experiences, questions and discussions on various aspects of mysticism, psychic abilities and psionics.

Postby mirjana » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi,

Recently when my friend asked me to answer his questions about 21-12-2012, I didn´t know where my work and thoughts will bring me. It turned to be as inspiring as writing a poem. Thoughts and words were coming from my knowledge of numerology, from the consciousness of my heart and from the deepest visualization of my being. For making this happened I feel very grateful to my friend as his question inspired my answer.

Answering my friend´s question how I would interpret date 21-12-2012, there is my answer:

The fact that number 11 works within spiritual, visionary, magically transcendental and illuminating realms of creation stays as a dominant aspect for this date as well. Joy, love and creativity become a guidance for this date from which as a result of a grand change we should be brought to the higher consciousness of love. This day somehow will turn to the day of teaching that life on earth can be playful, joyful and trustful. The measures for this moment of change will be smile and hug. Therefore I am not confused that there are 'Hug it forward' or similar human actions all over the world showing that we are approaching a time of change now. The year of change in accordance with the energy of joyful day brings the time of boundless creativity. The abilities to imagine a positive future enhances from that day making it easier to create reality. Reality and what is imagined are not far away from each other, they synergies each other. People will be happy to inspire each other in mutual service realizing the healing affects of such a behavior. This healing effect will influence positively every single being involved and the chain of changes will cure the Earth. The huge smile that will hug the Earth will spread as a wave through the Universe bringing a message of harmony.
The importance of everything that has been divided people for centuries, like the meaning of races, gender or nations will disappear. All these changes happen in a gentle way. Strength and integrity are there, but balanced. Awareness about polarities is there, so that duality is not a dominant thought, but balanced in between. The feeling that higher forces are working alongside will be there too, naturally as a part of each and everyone like the breathing. That will shift awareness and responsibility of self and others on the very primary plane of consciousness. Oneness is not a guiding symbol any more; it becomes a reality.
That is how I interpret this date.
I do hope that my vision becomes yours too.

Mirjana
mirjana

State of Mind or Tendency: Inspired
Kudos: 48

Re: 2012

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

It's too far ahead for me to make any considerations... I try to live more in the present...
[R] If you don't understand something I said or why I said it... ask me.
If you don't want to understand something I said or why I said it... tell me.
Ryan

Personality: Ambivert
Favorite book: no favorite book but favorite stories
Favorite movie: the Star Wars saga
Things I like: My family, nature, movies, games, music... more later
Kudos: 50

Postby mirjana » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Ryan wrote:It's too far ahead for me to make any considerations... I try to live more in the present...

I understand, this is a personal choice. Personally I would never come to the idea to do this analysis for myself. But the question of the friend who asked me to do it for him being curious opened a kind of source of information to me that was surprising for myself as a numerologist. That was the reason I posted it here too.

Mirjana
mirjana

Kudos: 48

Postby Heidi » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I absolutely agree with Mirjana.
Things will start to change slowly but steadily.

The way the Internet has joined people all around the planet is just the precursor of the union of humanity on a soul level and a good example for those who are skeptical. If someone told us 20 years ago, that we would be able to communicate instantly with anyone on the planet, and that knowledge would be easily available to all, we would think that the guy was crazy.
Heidi

State of Mind or Tendency: Cool
Kudos: 17

Postby Alvino » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 am

MIRJANA = you are really "something in regards to your insights.

there are two prominent explanations of the INDIAN view of 2012

one is they RAN OUT OF SPACE on the stone they were using
so they stopped at 2012 so many THINKERS WHO DID not know this
explanation concluded these
knowledgeable Indians figured out 2012 was the END OF OUR WORLD.

second prominent explanation is THESE INDIANS for hundreds of years
had determined that every SO MANY YEARS society had to CHANGE

the purpose of this CHANGE was to end NEGATIVE customs and rules
and laws and to get rid of harmful customs or traditions and
intra and intro relationships systems or paths which did
more harm then good to their SOCIETY.

the year 2012 was the year that they scheduled to use to review the
above listed political, community and social traits, beliefs, behaviors
so they could decide on the CHANGES needed to
BEGIN AGAIN WITH less confusion, fights, conflicts,
and other harmful cultural habits that had emerged in their
villiages and capitol city life during the past 100 yrs or whatever
their SET period was.

MIRJANA, your analyze HIT the meaning or meaning of the
YEAR 2012 right on the BUTTON.

i AM REALLY HAPPY I READ YOUR insights, MIRJANA = actually
happily amazed.

GOD BLESS....
Alvino

State of Mind or Tendency: Angelic
Kudos: 6

Postby pineal » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am

Excellent analysis Alvino [El]
pineal

State of Mind or Tendency: Neutral
Kudos: 3

Postby Leahann » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Alvine

one is they RAN OUT OF SPACE on the stone they were using
so they stopped at 2012

I like that explanation...and honestly it could have been that simple!!!

I truly have not gotten a single vision or feeling of doom around that time...only change and considering that we and our world are changing every day...it makes sense.

My hopes lie with a very positive change and understanding...however we will have a clearer view the closer we come to this date...and even then we will know when it is upon us and no sooner.

Leahann 80|
Leahann

Personality: Introvert
State of Mind or Tendency: Happy
Kudos: 2

Return to Mysticism